Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to be using alchemy to make stuff?

Yes 0.47163257429564 47.2% [ 1222 ]
No 0.076032419915091 7.6% [ 197 ]
I don't know yet 0.45233500578927 45.2% [ 1172 ]
Total Votes:[ 2591 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Champion

lelai
I want Strawberry Boxers. *drools*
Same here. They'd make my avi a bit warmer. xd

Champion

unillusion
OMG Dude thank you soo much! I was just about to make a topic about where I can find the other ingrediants, for example sharks blood. I was like "where the hell do I get that at?" because I've never seen it before, even playing zOMG I've never gotten that ingrediant before so thank you for explaing on where the other ingrediants come from!

OH! and Bump~! Hehe ;D
Thanks for the bump and I'm glad to hear my thread helped!

Champion

x-Death by Panda-x
Hmmm... good stuff.
Methinks the re-colour of Sweet Lunarian will be pink. Just a random guess, though.

User Image
If you look at #1, that is the Sweet Lunarian hair but blonde. razz

Timely Gawker

Destrius
Taka nackie
no, I mean that you can do more dives. like before, I considered myself lucky to even get one dive in otherwise it would have that screen saying: "oh its only 3% full" or something like that. but I have been able to do it so often tonight. its a little weird...not that I am complaining.
Oh yeah, they recently had a Dumpster Dive overhaul and changed many of its basic mechanics. There is not longer a need for it to be 100% full before you can dive and now a lot of Daily Chance items are showing up in the dump.
ook. that is a lot better I think. thanks for letting me know!

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Destrius
x-Death by Panda-x
Hmmm... good stuff.
Methinks the re-colour of Sweet Lunarian will be pink. Just a random guess, though.

User Image
If you look at #1, that is the Sweet Lunarian hair but blonde. razz

Yeah, that's why I think it'll be pink. Biancamella is pink, and the there was the blue Azuramella, and now there'll be a white one. Pinks turn into blues, blacks to reds (Pistolera and Lumiere Noir, for example), et cetera.

Supportive Friend

17,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Gaia makes to many things that I want gonk

Versatile Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

IT'S BUSSSSINESS TIME.

User Image

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The CS also has a new tab labeled Alchemy, so, if you'd like, you can see only the recipes. Hope this helps! biggrin

(I am having difficulty actually purchasing them from the CS right now. Anyone else having this problem?)
God...alchemy looks like fun, but there's no way I could afford the ingredients... sweatdrop

Rainbow Nerd

usually when people quote - anime/book/movie/person they write WHERE it was quoted from as well.

Versatile Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Gemenice
usually when people quote - anime/book/movie/person they write WHERE it was quoted from as well.

But you dont have to do it. neutral

Rainbow Nerd

Little Cookie God
Gemenice

Aaaaaaaaactually, in THIS case, you kinda do and SHOULD. Especially if it's as known as the line used in first post, used with the INTENTION of quoting.
User Image
Questing fish donate plz?

how do you get the new special items?

136/10000 sand boldurs

Versatile Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Gemenice
Little Cookie God
Gemenice

Aaaaaaaaactually, in THIS case, you kinda do and SHOULD. Especially if it's as known as the line used in first post, used with the INTENTION of quoting.

If it's known it doesn't have to marked by who said it.

Champion

R LI M

Which ones? The formulas? The ingredients?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff