Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scamp

GUISE I MADE A SHERLOCK FANTHREAD BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND ONE AND I THINK IT WAS KIND OF NECESSARY. SO TAKE ALL YOUR "OMG SHERLOCK IZ AWESOME" LOVE THERE, KAY? DON'T MAKE MY HARD WORK BE IN VAIN.

YOU KNOW THE ONE.
User Image
#7, THAT DARLING, DARLING...
THE ONLY SHAME IS THAT IT APPARENTLY DOESN'T COME WITH CHEEKBONES.

BUT SOMEBODY PLEASE.
PLEASE, SOMEBODY WITH ANSWERS SHARE WITH ME WHAT I WILL NEED TO GET IT.
I DON'T EVEN WANT HAND-OUTS, I DON'T. I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT I NEED AND I WILL LEVEL UP AND DO IT MY OWN DAMN SELF
AND THEN I WILL BE SHERLOCK AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS

AND SERIOUSLY I HAVE BEEN WAITING AND WAITING FOR THIS ITEM TO BE MADE AND I'M A LITTLE BIT PEEVED THAT IT'S THROUGH ALCHEMY AND IF THEY WANT MY JOHNNY HOLMES TO GO INTO IT THEN ******** ******** NO I WILL FIND ANOTHER WAY.

HELP A SHERLOCKIAN OUT, MANG! WE'LL DO THIS TOGETHER.
BECAUSE IT IS ABOUT DAMN TIME. *rubs on whoever was the darling darling who made the item*

EDIT 10/21/2011:
Computosaurus
So it has been confirmed that "Nice Suit for Work" requires "Jumper Collection" so that seems to mean it is definitely the Sherlock Item!

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Looks more like the 4th doctor from Doctor Who than to does Holmes.

Scamp

Melon Of Lewdness
Looks more like the 4th doctor from Doctor Who than to does Holmes.
Oh trust me.
Sherlock Holmes has already been a sneaky background theme for years here (because of course, why wouldn't it be?) but our good pal Reapersun recently got on the fandom boat for the recent/current BBC adaptation.

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
I see, then indeed it is Holmes. Just with the coat and the scarf, thought they were trying to pass along the 4th Doctor with making it look like the Doctor....I also am a BBC fan. But I am more towards the Doctor..as you can see.

Champion

It looks to be one of the cats in the "Meow" set but unfortunately the formula has yet to be found. The only ones in the set already found are: Space Meow, Grace Meow, and Lace Meow.

Anxious Shapeshifter

User Image

THAT IS NOT FOUR.

That is the mythical Cumberdragon. Yes it is.

I need to know the name of this item too ffffff-

/late

DAMMIT, WORK. Y U NOT LET ME POST IN TIME.

Scamp

But of course. It's hard to beat the Doctor...

But our friend Holmes only needs one companion for the rest of eternity, no matter what happens. ;P

(spoiler: It's bees lol.)

Anxious Shapeshifter

Pretty sure it was reapersun that made the Sherlock item, btw.

Just a hunch.

Scamp

Destrius
It looks to be one of the cats in the "Meow" set but unfortunately the formula has yet to be found. The only ones in the set already found are: Space Meow, Grace Meow, and Lace Meow.
WE AREN'T LOOKING FOR THE CATS, WHO CARES ABOUT THE CATS UNLESS MARTIN FREEMAN IS THE CAT AND HE IS IN OUR POCKETS.

Also hunting around the fact that they're the Thief and the Detective from the Case of Pietro might help locate those guys. ;P

@Arizona Ranger: Whatever picture you just tried to post didn't work. :c
But if it was anything about how Reaper's cat-ified creations are lounging on him, you're probably right and I am so glad she is on our team (even though everyone who sees it is, bwahaha!).

EDIT: Oh you made it a link!
uhhhhhhhh yeah. Yeah. That's, uh.
Reaper wins the Sherlock avatar competition! There wasn't even one, I just invented it to give her the prize.

Anxious Shapeshifter

MARTIN FREEMAN IS MADE OF KITTENS. Which in turn are probably made of tiny Martins. And so on. And so on. And so on. eek

Desirable Genius

15,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
I am ashamed to admit that I actually yelled when I saw that item.

I am both confused and angered by the alchemy system, but I will keel over and die if I don't get that item at some point.
Oσн мιss ℓᴜᴄι!
ヽ(´ Д ` )ノ
ѕᴀʏѕ 。 。 。
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I got so excited when I saw that Sherlock item
LOL
was redic

but as for what makes that lovely item, I haven't the slightest
:<

/keeps eye on this thread in the case that someone else mightUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
I just watched a Study in Pink, it was pretty good. When I reach the necessary level I will transmute that item.

Kamukura Izuru's Compadre

Fashionable Detective

9,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
OMG i know how u feel. when i saw that item i was like " HOLY JESUS ITS SHERLOCK!' but i am not spending all of my money on the alchemy system. i am patiently waiting for someone to make it so i can read the description and look at the item better. or for tektek to put it up. heart i cannot wait for the fourth episode to come out

Scamp

rainLUVSdomo
OMG i know how u feel. when i saw that item i was like " HOLY JESUS ITS SHERLOCK!' but i am not spending all of my money on the alchemy system. i am patiently waiting for someone to make it so i can read the description and look at the item better. or for tektek to put it up. heart i cannot wait for the fourth episode to come out

Well, you're in luck! They just finished filming the second series yesterday (and if you check out Mark Gatiss' twitter, you can see the most darling photo of Benedict being just absolutely adorable and sad), so it's on track to come out early next year! Wait for it!

As for the item... Well. I've got 3.6mil sitting right here for when it IS discovered. Not expecting it to be nearly enough (especially since I'm hoping for some truly awful jumpers to be in there), but it's my little nest egg. Ohoho!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff