Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I love fantasy styled items and wanted to transmute Beelzebub's wings but ended up buying Botis' instead.
Off topic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
vs
I had such a big obsession in demonology and really loved Beelzebub [he is my rank 4 Fav demon]
but it is interesting learning about Botis .... I do like that his gaia wings are purple.

Back on topic, I have like 300 caches [Thanks Dumpster dive ....]
I ended up will like a ton of every color [11 golds and one Platinum]

So my prob is....looking at the alchemy lists... I don't know what to make. I really have no clue.
Do you all have fav alchemy made items?
I see alchemy versions of items from the past but I already have them or can just buy them...
Idk ...if there was an alchemy only sword or really cool armor .
I see a lot of items need rig items but the rigs are so expensive....it's like alchemy costs an arm and a leg

What item made from alchemy [and is an alchemy only item] is worth going after for a quest?

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
We do have a formula guide you can look over. I've been pursuing Crown of the Thrice Great though. Apparently it grants when you reach level ten but if you follow the Crown's guide you can have all the items made beforehand. Also I made this bone mask. It requires gold items that are pretty cheap. And an alchemy item. You got some options.

King Noob

- - -
Do NOT touch the Alchemized Items.
Those recipes are awful for leveling, for all the reasons you listed.
Expensive - limited supply of the RIG items you need - ends up costing more than the item itself.

Instead stick with the Alchemy Components recipes.
Recipes that require only stuff out of the gold shops and Philosophers Caches to create.
You end up spending much less - and if you make the right things, you can even make profits! Decent, consistent profits!

For level one - make Bottled Up Sunlight/Moonlight.
The cost of making it is MUCH lower than what it sells for on the auction house. And it will sell quickly. Or, if you don't need the profit and want to think ahead - keep them for later recipes!
- - -

Vicious Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Ace of Blue Spades
We do have a formula guide you can look over. I've been pursuing Crown of the Thrice Great though. Apparently it grants when you reach level ten but if you follow the Crown's guide you can have all the items made beforehand. Also I made this bone mask. It requires gold items that are pretty cheap. And an alchemy item. You got some options.

I will check out the guide and maybe aim for the bone mask.
When alchemy came out I thought there would be more good items made with alchemy.
Like to clean up the billions of unwanted 1gold items.

Vicious Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Zaade

- - -
Do NOT touch the Alchemized Items.
Those recipes are awful for leveling, for all the reasons you listed.
Expensive - limited supply of the RIG items you need - ends up costing more than the item itself.

Instead stick with the Alchemy Components recipes.
Recipes that require only stuff out of the gold shops and Philosophers Caches to create.
You end up spending much less - and if you make the right things, you can even make profits! Decent, consistent profits!

For level one - make Bottled Up Sunlight/Moonlight.
The cost of making it is MUCH lower than what it sells for on the auction house. And it will sell quickly. Or, if you don't need the profit and want to think ahead - keep them for later recipes!
- - -

Thanks. If I am ever low on gold I will try selling these bottles of light.
I kinda wish I could actually quest an alchemy only item that is worth it.
Hey I have been making a ton of bottled sunlight and selling it.
Do you know of any other formulas like that that are worth making for selling in the mp?
So far I only sell orb aggregates and bottled sunlight. I have a ton of other caches I wanna clear out.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
I Ravana I
Ace of Blue Spades

I will check out the guide and maybe aim for the bone mask.
When alchemy came out I thought there would be more good items made with alchemy.
Like to clean up the billions of unwanted 1gold items.

The updates come slow to this feature. I wish they'd update it with newer formulas. Questing the regalia for the Regalanovo was fun. Of course, if the only gold items that it used was the one gold items it wouldn't be an effective goldsink, lol.

Also, for clarification, the formula for the Crown of the Thrice Great is what grants once you reach level ten, and right now it appears to be the only formula that uses only components you make from using only alchemy items. There's chains of crafting higher level alchemy components and all that.

Course, in a way it did clean up a bunch of game items by making it so we'd actually want them for something. Used to be tens of pages of the things. Now those listings are much shorter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff