Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Lunatic

30,275 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
CBB1112
Do you like the items the chose?
Do you think the made the crafting said item equal to the alchemy counter part?
Are you mad about "us" (as a whole) made it to the gold amount in the GoFusion Kickstarter?

My Stance:
-The items are I guess a good start for the first batch.

-I really think they could have made the Cyborg Skin alot harder to craft since the way to get the formula is from an alchemist case and the components needed for the formula are quite difficult to get (since I have one and all I needed was the tank camo >.< ) They made the lower level formulas harder to craft, which I dont agree on so they could've done a better job on setting up the charms required to make said item.

-To be honest, I am mad about "us" getting to that gold tier because I feel as though its a certain doom to Alchemy as a whole, the reason why is because they put this up abit before they plan on taking down zOMG for "maintenance" and since a good chunk of the alchemy system needs zOMG, I think they made GoFusion for a way to get rid of zOMG so they dont have to spend money on the servers anymore to "save" more money. Though this is my theory, I could be totally wrong about it.

Edit: The Items Added:
- Crown of the Faceless Ruler (Level 4 formula from the BF)
- Regalinovo (Level 3 or 4 formula from the BF)
- T-1011 Cyborg Endo Skeleton (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case)
- MANga-kun (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case)
- Red Cherry Earrings (Level 2 Formula from the BF)
- Autopsy Scar (Level 4 Formula from the BF)
- Giant Scalpel (Level 3 Formula from the BF)
- Erebus' Moon (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case)
- Lunarian's Blonde Bao (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case)

i am scare of zomg going down as well may never be be put back up..they sure do like to take n replace alot threw out the years and cant even stand up for anything some troll will always knock u down or give sum reason to why its the way it is

Cunning Lunatic

Erebus' Moon may be alchemy, but was also a CI..

Crown of the Faceless Ruler - that one is expensive to get...or it was. I sold components because I could make more than crafting the item.

Both of these are much easier in the gofusion variety.

It's just sad when they destroy things like that.
Same item but such drastic difference in cost. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces