Will do. heart

Lonely Noob

9,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
TrulyCapricious
Abraham The Mage
You're good at exchanging, not only will your get a good price but a nice profit too 3nodding

I know this is dumb, but I'm hoping for new poses from AKS. I'm also hoping that she has an eyes and an ears pose like Jet. If she does, I'm going to be so amazingly happy. 4laugh

It's not dumb, if they could surprise us and put ears & eyes in Jet I don't see why they can't for aurora 3nodding

The eyes may be similar the the aurora and moonstone borealis tho, don't you think?

Gracious Trader

Abraham The Mage

'Cause Gaia is mean sometimes. whee And yeah, that wouldn't surprise me. But the shape would be different. I'd be over the moon if we got rainbow ears with white tufts, though.

Lonely Noob

9,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
TrulyCapricious
Abraham The Mage

'Cause Gaia is mean sometimes. whee And yeah, that wouldn't surprise me. But the shape would be different. I'd be over the moon if we got rainbow ears with white tufts, though.

Ears like this
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/74405/
Only rainbow colored with tufts? surprised

Gracious Trader

Abraham The Mage
TrulyCapricious
Abraham The Mage

Ears like this
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/74405/
Only rainbow colored with tufts? surprised

cat_eek If they gave us animated AKS ears I do believe I would die. And then come back as a zombie to write Gaia a lovely thank you letter on pretty stationary. And then wait until Halloween and eat someone's brains with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. emotion_bigheart

Lonely Noob

9,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
TrulyCapricious

Haha awww whee
Someone's excited 4laugh
I vote for a cake devoted to AKS yum_puddi

Gracious Trader

Abraham The Mage
TrulyCapricious

Haha awww whee
Someone's excited 4laugh

lol That'd actually be kinda fun. I'm going to do a cake for Christmas and I'm really looking forward to it. I ought to get to work, though, because the Pastillage reindeer are going to be a b***h to make. sweatdrop

Lonely Noob

9,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
TrulyCapricious
Abraham The Mage
TrulyCapricious

Haha awww whee
Someone's excited 4laugh

lol That'd actually be kinda fun. I'm going to do a cake for Christmas and I'm really looking forward to it. I ought to get to work, though, because the Pastillage reindeer are going to be a b***h to make. sweatdrop

You're so good at making cakes emotion_kirakira
Did you go to a class or just experimented? surprised

Gracious Trader

Abraham The Mage

Aww, thank you! heart I just experiment and read online. But I've been baking artisan bread for years so I suspect that helps at least a bit.

Lonely Noob

9,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
TrulyCapricious
Abraham The Mage

Aww, thank you! heart I just experiment and read online. But I've been baking artisan bread for years so I suspect that helps at least a bit.

You have me in a forum all about bread looking up artisan bread rofl
It's called
"The Fresh Loaf"

Gracious Trader

Abraham The Mage
It's called
"The Fresh Loaf"

xd That's awesome! lol I've actually never done anything online with bread baking. I've just read a few cookbooks and worked the rest out for myself. But I started doing it when I was about 12 so I've had well over a decade to practice at this point.

Lonely Noob

9,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
TrulyCapricious
Abraham The Mage
It's called
"The Fresh Loaf"

xd That's awesome! lol I've actually never done anything online with bread baking. I've just read a few cookbooks and worked the rest out for myself. But I started doing it when I was about 12 so I've had well over a decade to practice at this point.

Damnnnnn, that's a lot of bread making o-o
Which do you prefer making, bread or cakes? c:

And do you know how much 'Monochrome Battlepants' sells for?
Or an average of how much it takes to craft?

Gracious Trader

Abraham The Mage

They're really so completely different that I don't prefer one over the other. Bread is something I can make in my sleep standing on my head. It's easy, it makes my house smell wonderful, it's beautiful, I can easily make it in small quantities, and it only takes me about an hour of actual work (as a general rule). Cakes take me way longer than that and because they're such large scale projects, I always have to have somewhere I can take them. Plus I haven't been baking cakes for long enough to have stand-by recipes so I usually have to try out three or four for each flavor I want to make. It ends up being a ton of work. It's fun and I enjoy it but it's not a quick little project that I can do on a lark.

And I have no clue what that item is. sweatdrop

Wealthy Noob

13,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200
Good luck heart
Oh you are getting so close!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff