Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Explorer

16,450 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think the alchemy s**t is quite overpriced in how they are made....

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
oh really that sucks after everything you did to get them thats a downer =[
Shizukana Namida
I think it is worth it if you are aiming for an item that you plan to keep, but the fact that I spent millions into something I planned on keeping that turned out so horrible.. it really bothers me.

Is it that hard for gaia to edit an item to change the color a little bit?
would it be that hard to edit the stockings and make it more white?
Why not make them into White Glittering Stockings? At least more people would be willing to waste their gold and go for them if the item actually looked great.
MonkeyQueenForever
It is a downer.
I was hoping they would at least look decent.. but they are just horrible.
I guess I would have to pray that someone who wants them will buy them from me..
I doubt any of the artists would edit the item and make it more white. I mean would it be that hard to do?

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
lost in the rhythm
MonkeyQueenForever
It is a downer.
I was hoping they would at least look decent.. but they are just horrible.
I guess I would have to pray that someone who wants them will buy them from me..
I doubt any of the artists would edit the item and make it more white. I mean would it be that hard to do?

thats crazy when you look at it its white then when you try it on it turns gray =S i would send a message to pepper-tea shes the artist of most of the alchemy items id drop her a pm and asked if she says no then theres not much else you can do =
MonkeyQueenForever
I can message her and find out who the artist is.
I did this in Photoshop and it only took a few minutes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
lost in the rhythm
MonkeyQueenForever

yea the white looks way better and if she says she is the artist send her the pic that you did there and see what she says maybe she may hopefully change it
MonkeyQueenForever
lost in the rhythm
MonkeyQueenForever

yea the white looks way better and if she says she is the artist send her the pic that you did there and see what she says maybe she may hopefully change it
I sent her a pm.
It didn't take long to make in photoshop at all, and I wonder if she would be willing to do anything about it.

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
About a week ago I was talking to someone on the forum about how it would be cool to have the opposite of Alchemy available where you can get the components that went into an item from the finished item. This could be super-useful if you can buy or receive a crafted item and you really need its components for something else and are willing to sacrifice it for it.

It would be cool if they implemented this in the future. Obviously you wouldn't get the gold back, but it would still be cool. Ah, wishful thinking...
mihaela
About a week ago I was talking to someone on the forum about how it would be cool to have the opposite of Alchemy available where you can get the components that went into an item from the finished item. This could be super-useful if you can buy or receive a crafted item and you really need its components for something else and are willing to sacrifice it for it.

It would be cool if they implemented this in the future. Obviously you wouldn't get the gold back, but it would still be cool. Ah, wishful thinking...
This sounds like a really good idea.
I wouldn't care to get the gold back, I would like to get my components back though.. I would salvage these stockings in a heartbeat if I could to get my colored stockings back.

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
lost in the rhythm
mihaela

I wouldn't care to get the gold back, I would like to get my components back though.. I would salvage these stockings in a heartbeat if I could to get my colored stockings back.

But, you know, whenever the userbase here comes up with a great idea that would improve the site considerably it takes so long for it to actually be implemented. We can only wait and see. Or start a petition.

Sparkly Explorer

16,450 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lost in the rhythm
Shizukana Namida
I think it is worth it if you are aiming for an item that you plan to keep, but the fact that I spent millions into something I planned on keeping that turned out so horrible.. it really bothers me.

Is it that hard for gaia to edit an item to change the color a little bit?
would it be that hard to edit the stockings and make it more white?
Why not make them into White Glittering Stockings? At least more people would be willing to waste their gold and go for them if the item actually looked great.

I guess....
If i still had my worth....id probably be doing some form of alchemy...but seeing as im pretty poor now, i need all the gold i can get...so spending millions on alchemy is out of the question...it would make my vending funds go dry....
It probably wouldnt be too hard for them to do...but it may take quite a bit to get them to do it
mihaela
lost in the rhythm
mihaela

But, you know, whenever the userbase here comes up with a great idea that would improve the site considerably it takes so long for it to actually be implemented. We can only wait and see. Or start a petition.
Now that I think of it, I can see why gaia wouldn't do it. It would be an easy way to level up in alchemy.
someone can just keep salvage/creating a formula to get their alchemy level up..

Sparkly Explorer

16,450 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lost in the rhythm

Ewwww, those look like an 80 year old hookers stockings ene
I can see why your not too happy xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff