Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
I have yet to complete a single alchemy thing because I have no clue where to get what I need other than the overpriced marketplace? There needs to be a guide or something on how/where to get materials.

Wheezing Elder

67,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Partygoer 500
That's the way I felt until I found this thread. I got all my caches for free from Dumpster dive.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Raven Harlequin
I have yet to complete a single alchemy thing because I have no clue where to get what I need other than the overpriced marketplace? There needs to be a guide or something on how/where to get materials.

Good news: there is one! In fact, depending on what sort of items you're looking for, there are several. The most complete one, though, is here; it covers every item on Gaia that appears at least once in an Alchemy formula.

Unholy Alchemist

Lei Trigar guide have a section for "Easiest/Cheapest Formulas to Craft" for every level

Liberal Prophet

41,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Wall Street 200
Raven Harlequin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/ultimate-alchemy-formula-guide-100-2-new-formulas/t.74615639/

Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
Where do you get duct tape roll? I'm not finding it in any of my alchemy caches and it's not in a store... MP is expensive, too.

Man-Hungry Abomination

Raven Harlequin
Where do you get duct tape roll? I'm not finding it in any of my alchemy caches and it's not in a store... MP is expensive, too.

Duct Tape Roll is a Premium CI item, you can't get it in caches.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Raven Harlequin

To add to the post above me, the Cash Shop CI that released the Duct Tape Roll was from over five years ago, so to help alchemists keep up a supply, Gaia Staff added it to the Alchemy Fusion Cache.

Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
Platonix
Gaia Staff added it to the Alchemy Fusion Cache.

Which is also only available on the MP.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Raven Harlequin
Platonix
Gaia Staff added it to the Alchemy Fusion Cache.

Which is also only available on the MP.

Wait, what!? No way, they'd better not have... [checks] Okay, yeah, you're wrong. It is, in fact, still available from its original source, which is GoFusion. It takes 15 Heart Charms and 15 Star Charms to make. It'll be easier to find in the ridiculously huge list of recipes if you narrow down the list by selecting "Chance" from the "Filter by" dropdown.

Man-Hungry Abomination

Platonix
Raven Harlequin

To add to the post above me, the Cash Shop CI that released the Duct Tape Roll was from over five years ago, so to help alchemists keep up a supply, Gaia Staff added it to the Alchemy Fusion Cache.

I see, pretty new to the Alchemy game too so I did not know that (or what Alchemy Fusion Cache is!). blaugh
Experience still beats researching gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces