Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was this thread helpful in finding what you need?

Yes 0.90721649484536 90.7% [ 880 ]
Nope 0.092783505154639 9.3% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 970 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Misfortuned Checkmate
Bump exclaim
I've also made a Guide: What Equip Items are used in Alchemy?. c:

Nice, I'll add it to the list. 3nodding

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Sharacia
Misfortuned Checkmate
Bump exclaim
I've also made a Guide: What Equip Items are used in Alchemy?. c:

Nice, I'll add it to the list. 3nodding
You're welcome. ^^

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Original Survivor

Sharacia
User Image

Hello,

If I recall correctly, awhile back you discovered the Icons for the missing Backwing Formula Levels with your experience with codes, was wondering if you could find the Item Link for the Final form of the Devilish Backwings for me.. It's the only thing missing in my thread and I just want to have 100% before this 'major' change happens and makes my job super fun after.

Thanks in advance~ heart

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Lei_Trigar
Sharacia
User Image

Hello,

If I recall correctly, awhile back you discovered the Icons for the missing Backwing Formula Levels with your experience with codes, was wondering if you could find the Item Link for the Final form of the Devilish Backwings for me.. It's the only thing missing in my thread and I just want to have 100% before this 'major' change happens and makes my job super fun after.

Thanks in advance~ heart

Sorry, the page for that would only become active once someone lists the actual wings, until someone do you'll get an error saying "General Error Item not found in item search table."

However, following the pattern for the other wings, the most likely page they would appear on would be this one, seeing as the Demonic, Risen and Devilish wings follow the same pattern of item ID's:

73821 - Large Demonic
73823 - Large Risen
????? - Large Devilish

73827 - Medium Demonic
73829 - Medium Risen
73831 - Medium Devillish

73833 - Small Demonic
73835 - Small Risen
73837 - Small Devilish

Note that the items are 2 numbers apart and that 73825 is the only "empty" one.

Original Survivor

Sharacia
Lei_Trigar
Sharacia
User Image

Hello,

Thanks in advance~ heart

Sorry, the page for that would only become active once someone lists the actual wings, until someone do you'll get an error saying "General Error Item not found in item search table."

However, following the pattern for the other wings, the most likely page they would appear on would be this one, seeing as the Demonic, Risen and Devilish wings follow the same pattern of item ID's:

73821 - Large Demonic
73823 - Large Risen
????? - Large Devilish

73827 - Medium Demonic
73829 - Medium Risen
73831 - Medium Devillish

73833 - Small Demonic
73835 - Small Risen
73837 - Small Devilish

Note that the items are 2 numbers apart and that 73825 is the only "empty" one.

Oh I'm aware of that, I've experienced those 'General Error' messages from the days of making my thread, Once the Item is listed the numbers/link should work with no problem. Thank you for looking into it for me, now I can finish this! emotion_hug

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Lei_Trigar
Oh I'm aware of that, I've experienced those 'General Error' messages from the days of making my thread, Once the Item is listed the numbers/link should work with no problem. Thank you for looking into it for me, now I can finish this! emotion_hug

No problem. Of course, there's no guarantee that the ID for the last set of wings will follow this pattern since there was an update to this system made a few weeks back. However, it's the most likely one I can find at this time. (But my record of guessing has been pretty good so far *cough* wing icons, formula images, the name of Selaphiel's Wings *cough*) blaugh

Original Survivor

Sharacia
Lei_Trigar

No problem. Of course, there's no guarantee that the ID for the last set of wings will follow this pattern since there was an update to this system made a few weeks back. However, it's the most likely one I can find at this time. (But my record of guessing has been pretty good so far *cough* wing icons, formula images, the name of Selaphiel's Wings *cough*) blaugh

I trust your work. And if it doesn't work it'll when the Final wings are made it'll be an easy fix. smile

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dangerous Dabbler

Very useful!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25