Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
While I do not expect to get either formula soon, I look forward to working on demonic or fallen when the time comes. I'm pretty patient, though.

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Hi,

I'm looking for an updated estimate of the total number of components needed to complete one of the backwings formulas. I know you aren't at the final level yet, but if it's based on a similar number of components to the previous levels it should be possible to come up with a minimum number of components.

Of course, if they decided to throw everything into the last one (except the kitchen sink, since that's not a component, yet) it could be a lot higher than that. sweatdrop

But I just need to know the minimum, if you wouldn't mind, as I need it for some feedback in SF. 3nodding

Sexy Divinity

one question: Are you able to equip the wings you get from a stage, even If you have not completed all the steps yet?

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
SassyTheDragongirl
one question: Are you able to equip the wings you get from a stage, even If you have not completed all the steps yet?
Could you be a bit more specific as to what you mean?

Let's say that you complete the level 4 formula. You get the small wings. Once you are able to complete the level 5 formula, you sacrifice the wings. You cannot use them anymore as they no longer exist. Later, you get medium wings and the same treatment happens. You can wear those wings until you sacrifice them to the next formula.

Is that what you needed to know?
Erynnis_Tristis
Hi,

I'm looking for an updated estimate of the total number of components needed to complete one of the backwings formulas. I know you aren't at the final level yet, but if it's based on a similar number of components to the previous levels it should be possible to come up with a minimum number of components.

Of course, if they decided to throw everything into the last one (except the kitchen sink, since that's not a component, yet) it could be a lot higher than that. sweatdrop

But I just need to know the minimum, if you wouldn't mind, as I need it for some feedback in SF. 3nodding

Upon completing dodici, we will have used 779 components, doesn't count the crafted components just the ones you need for the stuff you craft.

As for the last level, if you go just by the way the amount of components needed have been increasing I think it's reasonable that you can expect 1500 components to finish. However, if you go by the rumored last level, which I believe to most likely be true, you're going to be looking at 2500 components at least.

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Constipated Trillionaire
Erynnis_Tristis
Hi,

Upon completing dodici, we will have used 779 components, doesn't count the crafted components just the ones you need for the stuff you craft.

As for the last level, if you go just by the way the amount of components needed have been increasing I think it's reasonable that you can expect 1500 components to finish. However, if you go by the rumored last level, which I believe to most likely be true, you're going to be looking at 2500 components at least.

Thank you for that information. heart

It's...staggering, lol. burning_eyes
Erynnis_Tristis
Constipated Trillionaire
Erynnis_Tristis
Hi,

Thank you for that information. heart

It's...staggering, lol. burning_eyes

Anytime biggrin

Yeah, not looking forward to seeing the next level xp

Sexy Divinity

Razumi Yazura
SassyTheDragongirl

Let's say that you complete the level 4 formula. You get the small wings. Once you are able to complete the level 5 formula, you sacrifice the wings. You cannot use them anymore as they no longer exist. Later, you get medium wings and the same treatment happens. You can wear those wings until you sacrifice them to the next formula.

That was a really detailed Explanation.

Yes that's what I wanted to know ^^

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
SassyTheDragongirl
Razumi Yazura
SassyTheDragongirl

That was a really detailed Explanation.

Yes that's what I wanted to know ^^
That's good. No problem. surprised
Which wings are you working on, constipated?

I can't wait to see them all finished whee .
Daisuke001

Demonic biggrin

Friendly Bibliophile

I'm fond of all these wings.
I hope one day to at least get one of them xD

I wish you luck on getting the Demonic ones! ^^
Constipated Trillionaire
Daisuke001

Demonic biggrin

I really want to see the fallen quest..black angel wings would be so pretty whee .
Daisuke001
Constipated Trillionaire
Daisuke001

Demonic biggrin

I really want to see the fallen quest..black angel wings would be so pretty whee .

With the way thing are going it's going to be a long time before any are finished unfortunately.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Daisuke001
Constipated Trillionaire
Daisuke001

Demonic biggrin

You can always help me on my quest if you wanna hurry up and see the fallen quest black angel wings. *noogies* XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff