Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now i know thank you very much. 3nodding
Thank you Animal for fallen info ninja
so just asking your not going to post all your recipes your until your all the way done with it

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
syit
so just asking your not going to post all your recipes your until your all the way done with it

Idk if we will, but you don't want to see what it takes....its scary....very scary.... neutral
syit

Yeah, once you start hitting the higher levels you start seeing a lot of repeat components from previous levels.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Constipated Trillionaire
Thank you Animal for fallen info ninja

No prob. ^^; I figured someone might as well share something... I mean people are going to AI crap anyway, whether knowing we need it or not... maybe revealing the info will draw out people's community spirit to help lower prices, help out, etc... also maybe it will make gaia get their rears in gear with making components easier to get/cheaper/something...

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Aside from the component issues and needing to be level ten to complete everything properly, why did they have to make each formula have a low or very low chance at being crafted? Also, why one million gold to craft the level ten formulas? How is it again these backwings can be obtained by anyone on site if they just put a little bit of work into it?

I have to hand it to everyone going for the end result and facing the huge sums of gold needed to craft and to obtain these components; you guys are taking a huge risk that things will become easier and cheaper later on. gonk I applaud you guys so much for taking up this challenge. There is no applause or cheering emote, so I will give you a emotion_brofist .

Hide your face so the world will never find you.
Opera Phantomess

Aside from the component issues and needing to be level ten to complete everything properly, why did they have to make each formula have a low or very low chance at being crafted? Also, why one million gold to craft the level ten formulas? How is it again these backwings can be obtained by anyone on site if they just put a little bit of work into it?

I have to hand it to everyone going for the end result and facing the huge sums of gold needed to craft and to obtain these components; you guys are taking a huge risk that things will become easier and cheaper later on. gonk I applaud you guys so much for taking up this challenge. There is no applause or cheering emote, so I will give you a emotion_brofist .

I'm just happy the changed the level 10s to low, lol. Already scary enough paying 1m at a low chance. Thankfully the first level 10 we got on the first try. The very low ones aren't much of a worry if you're already level 10, but for an alchemist that was leveling as they did the formula it would definitely be a hindrance.

Yeah, always a risk when you do something early on. At least the future quest we take on will be easier for us too if they do change things later.

emotion_brofist

Mysterious Trickster

This is awesome. Thank you!

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Constipated Trillionaire
I'm just happy the changed the level 10s to low, lol. Already scary enough paying 1m at a low chance. Thankfully the first level 10 we got on the first try. The very low ones aren't much of a worry if you're already level 10, but for an alchemist that was leveling as they did the formula it would definitely be a hindrance.

Yeah, always a risk when you do something early on. At least the future quest we take on will be easier for us too if they do change things later.

emotion_brofist

Yeah. If I were to somehow obtain one, I would be doing it as I leveled up, if I can level up any further now (I do have a few formulas in mind to focus on primarily, but it will still cost me several million for each). That is a good thing that the first level ten one was crafted on the first try. I just cannot fathom what would happen if one of the later level tens took several attempts to craft it. It took me over twenty tries to craft Twinkle Truffle (I am at level three).

The future quests and possibly even the remainder of the one you guys are working on. Oh, Gaia, please fix Alchemy faster! gonk I am not patient enough to see what the Lite fish will drop, if it will make much of a difference anyway. >.<

Dangerous Perfectionist

It's really going to suck to attempt for Mammon's Wings, or even get the formula...

The Frostinator's Husband

Man-Hungry Abomination

12,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Thanks for posting this. I think I've already seen these from other threads but it's good to have a single place for everyone to see it.

Alchemy is still being reworked, hopefully some of the listed components will become a bit more common, though that might not mean a cheaper price anytime soon.

Salty Garbage

No wonder they called it a quest! Jeez, 10 formulas just to complete a single chain? I wasn't aware that some formulas were like that to get the end result... sweatdrop

Maybe it would be a good idea to start adding this stuff to Gaiapedia?

Dangerous Perfectionist

space crawfish
No wonder they called it a quest! Jeez, 10 formulas just to complete a single chain? I wasn't aware that some formulas were like that to get the end result... sweatdrop

Maybe it would be a good idea to start adding this stuff to Gaiapedia?

Well, backwings are considered the "ultimate" item in the alchemy world, I'd assume. When Alchemy was revealed, the backwings were previewed as silhouetted items on avatars. They're meant to be the hardest to obtain, like an ultimate goal for Alchemy.

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Thank you so much for this!
1 million gold for a Level Ten formula? But not only one, but three?
******** A, that's just a bunch of crap.
And does it call for one of ever component made too?
At least I know I'm not attempting the formula anytime soon >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces