+1 1 100.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

Ruthless Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

Hello, and welcome to my very difficult Alchemy Quest for Lucky The Cat! I've wanted Lucky ever since his release, but saving up over 35mill seems pretty daunting to me so I thought I would Quest for him in a more... fun way via Alchemy.

If you'd like to stick around to chat, I will look forward to your company and encouragement along the way!

Ruthless Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Overstocked 200

User Image

Here is a following list of items that make up the Recipe for Lucky The Cat (It's pretty long, I know):

User Image

Violet text = obtained

User Image 0 / 13 Lucky Mood Bubble User Image 0 / 1 Pale Marionette User Image 0 / 1 Cat Faces User Image 0 / 13 Lucky Horseshoe

User Image 0 / 20 Luck Key User Image 0 / 1 Luck o' the Gairish User Image 0 / 3 Kokutan the Demon Cat User Image 0 / 3 Tsurara the Demon Cat

User Image 0 / 3 Matao the Demon Cat User Image 1 / 5 Poet Macabre User Image 0 / 1 Gremalkin User Image 0 / 1 Witchling Catfish Ears and Whiskers

User Image 0 / 10 Genki the Lucky Cat User Image 0 / 10 Tomi the Lucky Cat User Image 0 / 10 Ai the Lucky Cat User Image 0 / 10Tama the Lucky Cat

User Image 0 / 1 Lumina Shroud by Dernier*Cri User Image 0 / 1 Kanoko's Nightmares User Image 0 / 5 Black Cat Fleece Hat User Image0 / 3 Tutu the Flying Fat Cat

User Image 20 / 20!! Black Bakeneko Facepaint User Image 20 / 20!! Black Bakeneko Tail User Image 20 / 20!! Black Bakeneko Ears User Image 20 / 20!! Black Bakeneko Bottom

User Image 20 / 20!! Black Bakeneko Top User Image 20 / 20!! Black Cat Chocololli User Image 0 / 20 Bakeneko Whiskers User Image 0 / 20 Bakeneko Fangs

User Image 20 / 20!! Charcoal Cat Toes User Image 25 / 25!! Charcoal Cat Tail User Image 25 / 25!! Charcoal Cat Paws User Image 0 / 2 Joker Card

User Image 0 / 1 Dark Matter User Image 0 / 1 Hidden Ace

Ruthless Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Overstocked 200

User Image

((Donations for my quest are strictly optional, obviously. But if by chance you choose to do so, I'll add your name here and love you for all eternity.))

heart EnnaKhaos7 - Coal Black Rivet Heels

Ruthless Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
| : | RESERVED POST | : |

Ruthless Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

Ruthless Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

Ruthless Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Overstocked 200
Feel free to post~!

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

As much as I love to support quests such as these, you are better off just saving for the Lucky you want rather than spending tens of millions more just to craft it. Dark Matter requires a chain of multiple formulas whose components are pretty expensive and rare, not to mention all of the other items will probably be equal or be more expensive combined than Lucky itself. sweatdrop

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Ruthless Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Overstocked 200
Opera Phantomess

As much as I love to support quests such as these, you are better off just saving for the Lucky you want rather than spending tens of millions more just to craft it. Dark Matter requires a chain of multiple formulas whose components are pretty expensive and rare, not to mention all of the other items will probably be equal or be more expensive combined than Lucky itself. sweatdrop

The way I see it, is if I can save for each of these items alone, they'll equal the price of Lucky but not at the cost of my sanity.

From what I can see, the total to craft is equal to Lucky's price in the MP (both when it inflates and back down again), but the thought of saving 40+mill in one go really kills me to think about.

This is basically a round-about way of doing it.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Enheritance
Opera Phantomess

The way I see it, is if I can save for each of these items alone, they'll equal the price of Lucky but not at the cost of my sanity.

From what I can see, the total to craft is equal to Lucky's price in the MP (both when it inflates and back down again), but the thought of saving 40+mill in one go really kills me to think about.

This is basically a round-about way of doing it.

I know of someone who has been trying to craft a Dark Matter for about two months now and is just over half way there. Also, you cannot always go by the average buy now price in the MP simply because some items are so rare that they are not available for purchase for weeks at a time, giving those who may have that item to sell it for even more.

With Alchemy, no matter what it is your crafting, 99.9 percent of the time it is worth more to purchase the items set to be crafted than it is to make them if you want them for personal use unless you are focusing on leveling up; you spend more gold than the item is worth, and that goes for RIG rares as well.

Ruthless Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Overstocked 200
Opera Phantomess

I know of someone who has been trying to craft a Dark Matter for about two months now and is just over half way there. Also, you cannot always go by the average buy now price in the MP simply because some items are so rare that they are not available for purchase for weeks at a time, giving those who may have that item to sell it for even more.

With Alchemy, no matter what it is your crafting, 99.9 percent of the time it is worth more to purchase the items set to be crafted than it is to make them if you want them for personal use unless you are focusing on leveling up; you spend more gold than the item is worth, and that goes for RIG rares as well.

Bleh. Like I said, I was just using this as a way to make the Quest a little more fun, but now it doesn't feel fun anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff