Welcome to Gaia! ::

but i've made more than a million gg in the last few weeks just from alchemy. when all this started i was at about 70,000, and i have only generated it within gaia. just shut up and get on with it because it's really easy to play and makes ladds of money! blaugh

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

A mill in a few weeks? damn, that's little rofl
But for alchemy it is nice, I imagine you used a lot of trash to make gold magical boxes which you sold or you did the ones which use zOMG ingredients, made them and sold them or did you just sell your zOMG components?

Either way, making a profit on it only works when you already wasted a lot of time on zOMG and/or towns.
That however is not worth it to me, a mill in a few weeks is nothing.
yeah, i had a LOT of trash, and a LOT of zomg stuff mrgreen but a mill in a few weeks is not to be sneezed at, especially if you haven't actually topped it up irl.

and then there's the added benefit of getting level 1 out of the way as quickly as possible.... it doesn't seem that interesting until you get to at least 2

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
GloryB
yeah, i had a LOT of trash, and a LOT of zomg stuff mrgreen but a mill in a few weeks is not to be sneezed at, especially if you haven't actually topped it up irl.

and then there's the added benefit of getting level 1 out of the way as quickly as possible.... it doesn't seem that interesting until you get to at least 2

It doesn't get interesting untill level 3. from there on it's getting tougher to level.
well, hopefully i can get to 3 pretty quick. i'm having fun with it so far.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Brain Akazariua

A mill in a few weeks? damn, that's little rofl .

If you are new to gaia a quick mill aint bad.

Back when I started I had to quest hard to buy my angelic pendant at 30k

Although I moved pretty quickly after than when I found the exchange.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sagebomb
Brain Akazariua

A mill in a few weeks? damn, that's little rofl .

If you are new to gaia a quick mill aint bad.

Back when I started I had to quest hard to buy my angelic pendant at 30k

Although I moved pretty quickly after than when I found the exchange.

True enough. for new users it's a lot.

For (former) exchangers like you and me it's nothing xd

I remember working my a** off to get these Horns of the Demon for 18K rofl

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Brain Akazariua

True enough. for new users it's a lot.

For (former) exchangers like you and me it's nothing xd

I remember working my a** off to get these Horns of the Demon for 18K rofl

XD yep, back in the days when doing polls for 10g was a steady income...awesome stuff.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sagebomb
XD yep, back in the days when doing polls for 10g was a steady income...awesome stuff.

The good old days. Pollwhoring got me 50% of my horns back then, the rest was by RPing and thus posting a lot xd

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Brain Akazariua

The good old days. Pollwhoring got me 50% of my horns back then, the rest was by RPing and thus posting a lot xd

I took over a pollwhore guild in 05, been captianing it ever since, though pollwhoring did kind of lose its essence many years ago.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
I think alchemy is cool too... but the people that complain are a bit..... ah, nevermind.

I'm having fun smile but I'm sleepy now neutral

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Brain Akazariua

A mill in a few weeks? damn, that's little rofl
But for alchemy it is nice, I imagine you used a lot of trash to make gold magical boxes which you sold or you did the ones which use zOMG ingredients, made them and sold them or did you just sell your zOMG components?

Either way, making a profit on it only works when you already wasted a lot of time on zOMG and/or towns.
That however is not worth it to me, a mill in a few weeks is nothing.
have made 6 mill from alchemy by making philospher's caches and by crafting formulas from enki's catch [mostly enki's catch]

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Istoleyourtaco
have made 6 mill from alchemy by making philospher's caches and by crafting formulas from enki's catch [mostly enki's catch]

That's not bad
are you guys just getting stuff from enki in booty grab or is there another way? i haven't got anything from an enki in booty grab except gold question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff