Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I have tried 60 times so far and yeah it's very low but this seems a little out of hand when I usually have to do 20-25 tries.

Smitten Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
wow. on exactly my hundredth try i succeeded. 1 mill gold down the toilet for that s**t.

Unholy Alchemist

i know what you feel ...
been doing this sunstone for a week though lol

pidgeotxoxo's Bride

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
There is a glitch where it some times says it failed but it does not take you gold so it seems like your making an attempt when your not. It happens to me a lot. So you have to do something else than come back to it. In your 100 times I am sure it glitched a few times so you did not lose as much as you think.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
If you don't mind me asking, what were you trying to craft?

And I can sympathize. I burned through 1,850,000g crafting a pair of Sunstones yesterday.

Don't know if you're interested in posting, but Zzyli's always looking for more info: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81343531/

At 100 exact, you are quite the outlier (her graph only goes up to 60 attempts).

Smitten Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Urd Tanzanite
If you don't mind me asking, what were you trying to craft?

And I can sympathize. I burned through 1,850,000g crafting a pair of Sunstones yesterday.

Don't know if you're interested in posting, but Zzyli's always looking for more info: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81343531/

At 100 exact, you are quite the outlier (her graph only goes up to 60 attempts).

I was crafting Candy Mountain.

Ooh cool thread. I don't want to mess it up and skew it by having such a high amount though o.o

Also I'm not sure if it was that "error fail" I didn't even pay attention to my gold amount so I'm not sure if it did actually take away 1 mill

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
charismakoneko

I was crafting Candy Mountain.

Ooh cool thread. I don't want to mess it up and skew it by having such a high amount though o.o

Also I'm not sure if it was that "error fail" I didn't even pay attention to my gold amount so I'm not sure if it did actually take away 1 mill

It's really annoying when it takes heaps of goes to craft something. I've personally had things craft first go, and had things take 30+ attempts, and my experience isn't at all uncommon! I also had Devilish Termine take 12 goes at 1 mil per attempt. emotion_donotwant I'm glad you got there in the end though. 3nodding

If you want to report but are worried about the whole chain fail error, just take a note of your gold count when you start and finish crafting. That way, unless you've sold/bought something in the meantime, you can just subtract your finishing value from your starting value and divide by the crafting cost.

Newbie Noob

I went to the forum to wind down a bit after failing 18 times for a level 2 item. Now I see the road ahead is even steeper lol.

Smitten Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Juraganne
I went to the forum to wind down a bit after failing 18 times for a level 2 item. Now I see the road ahead is even steeper lol.

I heard people complaining about how hard it is to craft level 6 items. I'm dreading that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff