Are they 'black' enough for you?

They are black enough. 0.43055555555556 43.1% [ 31 ]
They are a little on the gray side. 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 20 ]
Poll-whore option. 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Friendly Bibliophile

Animal
yeah, now I'm going to concentrate on my finals and wait till summer to worry about going for the large wings.
Well thats a good idea. ^^
I wish you lots of luck with your finals~!

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Animal
Okay so Azrael's Wings have been crafted, finally, and here is the vend listing: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/73795/

Also, I would like to make a public apology to everyone, from the bottom of my heart, who had the unfortunate experience of dealing with my darker side that got let out during the stress/etc of this quest up to this point... I was rude, abrasive and worse to some people... so what I hope is that you all can forgive me... and that we can be friends again and that this can become the community it shoulda been in the first place, now that things are easier and all... anyway, I am sorry again... and enjoy how they look all ^^
I am so freaking jealous D:

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Animal

i love it it looks amazing!!! biggrin gj animal! heart

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Easley Lighthalzen
Animal
Okay so Azrael's Wings have been crafted, finally, and here is the vend listing: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/73795/

Also, I would like to make a public apology to everyone, from the bottom of my heart, who had the unfortunate experience of dealing with my darker side that got let out during the stress/etc of this quest up to this point... I was rude, abrasive and worse to some people... so what I hope is that you all can forgive me... and that we can be friends again and that this can become the community it shoulda been in the first place, now that things are easier and all... anyway, I am sorry again... and enjoy how they look all ^^
I am so freaking jealous D:

Aww, you shouldn't be that jealous, if you want an alternative option to these that is a little more easy to obtain(as the quest formuals still are and always will be mass rare) as well as more affordable, then get a Flight of the Macaw, I always liked the black/white wings from that item until these came out, but they are still a decent set of wings anyway. ^^

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Animal
Ugly thangs. xD
Here's what I really want: [x]
I've not much info tho. ._.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Empress Boa
Animal

Thanks so much Boa *hug* if not for your support selling me those feathers before this fix I mighta lost it, heck if this fix never came it prolly would came down to you eventually pulling feathers to get me to the medium wings. XD hehe... now I'm anticipatory to see the large ones buuuuut, all things in good time, I'ma take a break, and come back when prices have stabalized etc and take things slow... I'm just REALLY curious what fallen angel name for the large wings they're gonna use... I mean Uriel and Azrael are obvious... but... well... hmm... if Beezlebub is demonic large wings... is it possible that they went as far as to use LUCIFER for the large fallen wings? O.o

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
:>
I forgive you!!! (although, you weren't mean to me)

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Animal
Empress Boa
Animal

Thanks so much Boa *hug* if not for your support selling me those feathers before this fix I mighta lost it, heck if this fix never came it prolly would came down to you eventually pulling feathers to get me to the medium wings. XD hehe... now I'm anticipatory to see the large ones buuuuut, all things in good time, I'ma take a break, and come back when prices have stabalized etc and take things slow... I'm just REALLY curious what fallen angel name for the large wings they're gonna use... I mean Uriel and Azrael are obvious... but... well... hmm... if Beezlebub is demonic large wings... is it possible that they went as far as to use LUCIFER for the large fallen wings? O.o

aww thanks animal! n_n yes i would have sold to u all the feathers if they hadnt fixed. but i wished they had this fix from the beginning of alchemy bc u wouldnt even have to been paying me so much for cherubs lol!

and
hahah! that sounds very terrifying! lucifer -_- well ye u need to rest for a long time. c: have fun enjoy yourwings lol wear it forever til u craft the large one! heart

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Easley Lighthalzen
Animal
Ugly thangs. xD

Ah, well angelic quests are MUCH more common than fallen ones... at one point like three were for sale at the same time o.o so you might actually have a pretty good shot at getting those wings, if you can front the initial cost to buy the formula itself, but after that, it's all gravy, still, I think this new update with component prices tanking may only serve to drive sellers of quest formulas prices up even higher... if another one ever appears anytime soon, but yeah. Cause with how easy to get components/etc it only stands to reason that formulas will be even rarer and more expensive now, ya know?

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Animal
Easley Lighthalzen
Animal
Ugly thangs. xD

Ah, well angelic quests are MUCH more common than fallen ones... at one point like three were for sale at the same time o.o so you might actually have a pretty good shot at getting those wings, if you can front the initial cost to buy the formula itself, but after that, it's all gravy, still, I think this new update with component prices tanking may only serve to drive sellers of quest formulas prices up even higher... if another one ever appears anytime soon, but yeah. Cause with how easy to get components/etc it only stands to reason that formulas will be even rarer and more expensive now, ya know?
Yeah.
That'd suck.
How much does 1 formula usually sell for?
I currently have 40m pure and 60m invo.
I want to start working on it when I have at least 200

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
How much did you have to shell out to get that far? lol

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Empress Boa
Animal
Empress Boa
Animal

aww thanks animal! n_n yes i would have sold to u all the feathers if they hadnt fixed. but i wished they had this fix from the beginning of alchemy bc u wouldnt even have to been paying me so much for cherubs lol!

and
hahah! that sounds very terrifying! lucifer -_- well ye u need to rest for a long time. c: have fun enjoy yourwings lol wear it forever til u craft the large one! heart

Yeah, now to concentrate on studies, just a week and a half till summer time whoot, a few months of being able to kick-back and relax and play games(well I'll still be working full-time, but I'll actually have days off and free-time and sleep and such!) so can't wait ^^. And yeah I'ma "Call it" if you will right now, that large wings for Fallen Quest will be "Lucifer's Wings" so when I get there if it's true I can say I called it. XD

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
dreamsk

Not as much as you think, as remember? I pre-prepared for levels 1-8... so had most of that stuff cheap(like under 100k), it was only some whetstones and feathers I had to overpay for before this fix, and even then, I got donated some whetstones/feathers while they were expensive too... so yeah I actually think what I paid to get where I am is prolly about what it will run to do it now with the new prices that are to come.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Animal
dreamsk

Not as much as you think, as remember? I pre-prepared for levels 1-8... so had most of that stuff cheap(like under 100k), it was only some whetstones and feathers I had to overpay for before this fix, and even then, I got donated some whetstones/feathers while they were expensive too... so yeah I actually think what I paid to get where I am is prolly about what it will run to do it now with the new prices that are to come.
Nice job! Is the new cache going to help you out with scavenging for items?

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
dreamsk
Animal
dreamsk

Nice job! Is the new cache going to help you out with scavenging for items?

Oh, definantly! I can prolly have my large wings by the end of may if I'm lucky. XD it's just that gaia needs to re-do D*C and put back in the sentinel's headplate, smouldering helm, and toscano jacket so that the trio can finish their demonic large wings, and I can buy the stuff needed for my quest, then it will just be a matter of the gray body dye and rubyback lion between me and the large wings prolly as I will gather all for component-wise for levels 10-1 through 10-4.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff