Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Platonix
Ace of Blue Spades
Considering we can already buy items in bulk from Gold Mountain (the tokens) and Logan's shop I'm not sure what the hold up ever was in the Bifrost. I wish they'd work just a little bit faster on the shop interface update, since it looks like they're heading towards letting us buy in bulk anyway.
The holdup is the major difference in coding between Game Items and normal items. Tokens, Bait, and Component items like FAIL are all game items; formulas aren't. Neither are Fishing Rods; you can't buy Rods in bulk in Logan's Shop, can you?

This is a problem they could have solved from the start by counting anything in the Bifrost as a game item.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
iStarzusa
... When she looked over ;

This might be just me but. I think Gaia should really let us buy formulas in quantities. Having to click the same buttons over and over again is too much work. I'm making this formula , and it needs 1k orb aggregates. Its making me waste so much time just to buy 10 of the O/A formulas. It makes me more distant from Alchemy.
What do you guys think ?

... He was already gone ;
agree let us buy in quantities. Click the button over and over again for 50 Pancakes is the pits!

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
I tend to buy the Base Caches in sets of 100, so I'm looking forward to the day when I can buy my 100 Philosopher's Caches at once instead of 300 clicks...

I'm not entirely sure how Gaia classifies their Normal vs. Game items. I've been able to buy MC letters, bundles, and CIs in bulk. I feel like Base Caches in the very least should be classified the same as those. I mean, they seem to function similarly in that they're containers for other items...

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Yami no Sakura
I tend to buy the Base Caches in sets of 100, so I'm looking forward to the day when I can buy my 100 Philosopher's Caches at once instead of 300 clicks...

I'm not entirely sure how Gaia classifies their Normal vs. Game items. I've been able to buy MC letters, bundles, and CIs in bulk. I feel like Base Caches in the very least should be classified the same as those. I mean, they seem to function similarly in that they're containers for other items...

User Image

Things in the Cash Shop(s) seem to have their own programming and rules, which let you buy things in quantity. Why hasn't Gaia let us do that with all the items when they set up the CS this way? I don't know.

I do know that it would have saved me a *lot* of time, when it came to things like buying Orb Aggregate formulae and caches.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces