Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Krissim Klaw
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret

I understand your pain... It came as a double slap for all 3 of us.
emotion_0A0 I feel so bad for you all, especially since the improvements were so short lived. Here is hoping they will up the drops in the DC again at the very least.

I never felt so much pain towards gaia as i have right now. I may not KNOW what they are thinking, but they should have considered what would have happen if people GET the formula and start WORKING on it and THEN.... they CUT back. seems kind of... harsh. No very FEW people could complete the formula even at this rate. Gold is not the issues it is just that there are NO components gonk
II Pomy II
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
I understand your pain... It came as a double slap for all 3 of us.
User Image

Have you been keeping record of the forumla requirements? I'd love to know what's required of me - If I took on the quest one day.

What component(s) bring(s) the quest to a holt right now? I'm quite curious. User Image

User Image

Can tell you that upon the completion of level 10-a we had used 376 components, once we finish 10-b we will have used 492 components gonk

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Constipated Trillionaire
XxLoveLikeWinter13xX
When you say there are about twelve formulas, do you mean there are twelve "stages" in the backwings quest? That doesn't make sense, the level cap for Alchemy is ten, how are people expected to craft them if the formulas are higher levels (assuming any additional formulas past the tenth formula are also level 10). You're being kind of vague, so I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly.

10 is still the max, just from the 10th formula onward it's all level 10s.

thats like..hilariously sad. "Okay, we made a stage for every level...okay now make a couple more"
The Undead Suitor

thats like..hilariously sad. "Okay, we made a stage for every level...okay now make a couple more"
Seriously I would have rather them just squash all the requirements into one last level 10 formula. Then at least users could enjoy their level 9 wings while working on it if they decided to continue. Of course I am still perplexed with why they felt the wings needed to be sacrificed. It seems if you put the time and gold into working up to the smaller sets you should be able to keep and enjoy them while being able to continue. It's not like you aren't paying for them along the way...

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

There's an A-B-C etc stage to the level 10 wings?

Are these the leaked wings in their full form, or is there something beyond that? (feel free not to answer)

492 components... this really is a joke, Gaia. Unfortunately, no one is laughing.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Krissim Klaw
The Undead Suitor

Seriously I would have rather them just squash all the requirements into one last level 10 formula. Then at least users could enjoy their level 9 wings while working on it if they decided to continue. Of course I am still perplexed with why they felt the wings needed to be sacrificed. It seems if you put the time and gold into working up to the smaller sets you should be able to keep and enjoy them while being able to continue. It's not like you aren't paying for them along the way...

because they need to be ******** coveted thats why

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Krissim Klaw
The Undead Suitor

I agree, like if there are several lvl 10's and it would be pretty hard to continue they should have at least made you able to "keep" your lvl 9. Because you may not even FINISH the quest. Not to be morbid but you could DIE tomorrow. I think i would be happy knowing i still had my lvl 9 wings on my avi then having a regret that i tried to finish it and never did...
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret

I agree, like if there are several lvl 10's and it would be pretty hard to continue they should have at least made you able to "keep" your lvl 9. Because you may not even FINISH the quest. Not to be morbid but you could DIE tomorrow. I think i would be happy knowing i still had my lvl 9 wings on my avi then having a regret that i tried to finish it and never did...
Yep, even though the chance of them changing anything is remote, I don't think it would hurt to start a thread about that in the Site Feed back or bring it up at the next ATA. I was tempted to do so myself but I haven't had the time lately.

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
So wait...it wasn't enough of them to make the formulas super freeking rare, it wasn't enough of them to make alchemy so super hard that only a literal handful of people could even craft these wing formulas in the first place, and it wasn't enough of them to make things so increasingly addictive and increasingly difficult? They had to go and make all these levels, BEYOND the level 10 and what should have been final formula? WTF were they thinking? WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? They must really hate the userbase right now or something.

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
wtf O.O what now
and i was thinking all was good and i can start my quest to make them =.=
now i am scared that i would never have a chance sweatdrop

Sweet Marshmallow

Oh, my God. Seriously?

emotion_facepalm

The Frostinator's Husband

Man-Hungry Abomination

12,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
I actually think it's awesome there are multiple level 10 stages.

The prices and unavailability of some of the alchemy components and already been acknowledged and still being worked on by the staff so hang in there and have some patience. I'm sure it will become more reasonable in the future. You've come this far, so don't give in yet.

I wonder if this means multiple final wing stages, or just a delay in the wings we've seen screen caps of?

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500
get cracking on it

Butterfly Prince

Constipated Trillionaire
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Knowing you are just one formula away from the end result much be heart-wrenching especially when even attempting to get to that end is near impossible. *kicks and shakes Gaia* Y U DO THIS!? emotion_donotwant

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Knowing that we were one formula away from the end would actually be an improvement right now emo

Didn't read the entire thread. PM me on what the damage is?
EliteDanneh
Constipated Trillionaire
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Knowing you are just one formula away from the end result much be heart-wrenching especially when even attempting to get to that end is near impossible. *kicks and shakes Gaia* Y U DO THIS!? emotion_donotwant

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Knowing that we were one formula away from the end would actually be an improvement right now emo

Didn't read the entire thread. PM me on what the damage is?

Previously people had figured that the quest would be 10 formulas, one for each level. However, once someone got to level 10 they found out that there was a second level 10. The picture on the level 10 formula that showed the next level 10 formula was different from the previous versions of the formula so it was assumed that that second level 10 would be the last. Once the first level 10 was completed and we got the second level 10 we discovered that there is yet another level 10.

These level 10 formulas are pretty difficult, and not knowing how many more we might have to do it's just better to hold onto the medium wings as the components are becoming increasingly rare once again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff