Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Emo mon
-if every time you curse, you curse in that language unintentionally.

Not necessarily. It may just be quite the influence from people around you. wink

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
When your friends look at you and go, "Huh question "
Ninja Emo mon
-if every time you curse, you curse in that language unintentionally.

So true xD

Though I mostly blurt out "I'm cold" or "It's hot" which in my native language is as common as swearing.
1LitreofTears_Sakura
-when you can translate everything you see from your native language into another language
-instead of taking notes in your native language, you write them in a different language (for example, you write in Japanese when taking English notes)
-you can communicate with your hairdresser in their native language, and they can actually understand you to the point that they don't mess up your haircut.
-when you overhear someone speaking in another language, you can automatically understand them
-you don't need subtitles when you're watching a show in another language
-your thoughts are constantly in another language
-you have a fast reading rate when reading in another language

Got any more? Post them here!
Если ангелы ненавидят, то они уменьшены как камни от земли.

Don't Humans usually think in concepts rather than words?

Если ангелы ненавидят, то они летают как темные птицы в мире.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Tzar Snow Wolf VII
1LitreofTears_Sakura
-when you can translate everything you see from your native language into another language
-instead of taking notes in your native language, you write them in a different language (for example, you write in Japanese when taking English notes)
-you can communicate with your hairdresser in their native language, and they can actually understand you to the point that they don't mess up your haircut.
-when you overhear someone speaking in another language, you can automatically understand them

I think in words...o.o; I hear words all the time in my head. Like for example, if I'm late to a class, I hear the words "I'm late!" being repeated in my head over and over.
1LitreofTears_Sakura
Tzar Snow Wolf VII
1LitreofTears_Sakura

I think in words...o.o; I hear words all the time in my head. Like for example, if I'm late to a class, I hear the words "I'm late!" being repeated in my head over and over.

Probably depends on the person.
Unless I actually stop to think something out/through in my mind, there are rarely actual words that actively run through my mind.
Like in the case of being late, I don't think "I'm late," I just simply move with increased urgency.
kenta reason
1LitreofTears_Sakura

Probably depends on the person.
Unless I actually stop to think something out/through in my mind, there are rarely actual words that actively run through my mind.
Like in the case of being late, I don't think "I'm late," I just simply move with increased urgency.

Basically what I was thinking.
Though, This article on Consciousness and language is interesting; As well as this list of Though Processes. (It's massive)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff