Welcome to Gaia! ::

Japanese and Korean obviously..

The Committee Staff Member

Me trying to learn my peoples' language, which is Deutsch, I've actually had a few dreams I was able to speak it fluently. It was weird. But it was also cool.

6,325 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I dream in Latin. Sometimes, on good nights, in Greek alternatively/simultaneously.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

English and Korean. ^o^
I dreamt a dream of me moving to italy knowing only english and spanish yet not french but within the dream I was alright communicating with italian natives. Wasnt as strange as it may seem.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Half my dream was in Serbo-Croatian last night. That's not happened in a while. Usually I just dream in English and Mexican Spanish.

Scurvy Winner

Mostly the languages I can't recognise. Brahma I suppose.
Sometime Chinese, sometimes English. Rarely Russian. emotion_kirakira

Golden Sex Symbol

I don't dream in any language.

Liberal Gaian

Indonesian or English between the two.

1,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sometimes I dream in French, but it always happens when I'm in a normal, everyday setting except suddenly everyone I know is speaking French. It's like I'm watching an English movie and I just switched language settings.

Benevolent Bibliophile

10,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I think once in polish, which is weird because i'm russian-american. russian, now i think i hear it in everyday life when people aren't speaking it D:, japanese 2-3 times, french once. german damn that was scary.~ usually english.~
English mostly, but Japanese comes in every once in a while. I did have several dreams where I was speaking Irish with my grandmother.

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
The other night English, Japanese and Korean all showed up! :O Well, I wasn't speaking Korean, but I was in Korea studying Korean. I don't speak a lick of Korean. sweatdrop

...Well, maybe half a lick. sweatdrop sweatdrop

Shounen

I've dreamt in Japanese before.. o_o
But that's it. surprised
My dreams are mostly in English.

IRL Gekko

8,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Occasionally a few German phrases will pop up. They're kind of silly though, like "Warum bist du so hässlich!" and "Deine Mutter ist dumm!" Mostly because they're typical insults thrown between me and my friend in German class.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff