Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Shapeshifter

Given you aren't from America. I don't want to hear what other Americans think, I want to get an international perspective.

Thank you! wink

Feral Shapeshifter

Also, why do you think so?
How about if i was born in japan and have lived in america for a long time since. cuz if its allowed i will say america is terrible and i hate living here 0.0 so many ignorant people and idiots. as well as wife beaters and drug addicts and overall idiocy 0.0
Going by what a friend of mine told me when she went to America, I think it's not a very nice place to put it lightly.
=/
You're right, its hell on earth.
There's a saying in america, Clinton ruined a dress, Bush ruined a country. I believe in that strongly.
It's a lot nicer than some places. :]
Twilight Butterflyz
It's a lot nicer than some places. :]

Like the places America is currently attacking.
I think you should allow Americans to express their own views as well.

As America is a nation, and each state may be a little different from the next?
For example, Hawaii is not like any other state I know.
For the way our culture is and such.

And America is not a hell on earth, that is my opinion.
Sure, I know it's not the GREATEST country on earth, and never will be, BUT, it's better then some other countries out in the world.
Xroalia
Going by what a friend of mine told me when she went to America, I think it's not a very nice place to put it lightly.
=/

What state though?

In Hawaii ~
There are places here that despise Caucasian Kids because of what Caucasian people did to Hawaii. But there are other places in Hawaii who look at the Caucasian people as human and treat them as such. As in, if you act nice and such, you're accepted. You act like an ignorant a*****e, you're beaten up.

And when I lived in Oregon, It was a great place. There weren't much rude people. And if they were rude to me, it wasn't because I was Japanese-American.

Excitable Explorer

8,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Well America is a tricky subject.

On one hand we have the economic crisis. My aunt works in the stock exchange and she's known that it was coming, or could come, from a while back. America did nothing about it and proceeded to further 'Globalize' their market, thus causing a global crisis when things finally broke down.

Don't like the whole "If we're going down, You're coming down with us" mentality.

So that's not good.

On the same hand we have their historical intervention in countries like Vietnam, South Corea (think it was that one...forgive me if im mistaken), Kosovo, and more recently Georgia. All for political influence, and money.

Then there's the high percentage of shootings...

The feeling that they will never go down as a world leader. The Ignorance of the people of America regarding their true political, social, and economic standing in the world.

again...well...not a very pretty background

On the other hand you've got humanity. Good human beings that go about their lives and cause no harm. I like that.

ummm...yup that's it. I have friends there, and almost everywhere so....gotta be a good place. I've been there quite a few times on holiday. It was fun...

I'm British by the way, born in London, but I've lived in Colombia (South America) since I was 14. There's my opinion. I'm a little tired. ha smile
Conservative Ignorance.

Feral Shapeshifter

Any more opinions? I don't want a debate, simply an international viewpoint.
metarukaze
Any more opinions? I don't want a debate, simply an international viewpoint.
Если ангелы ненавидят, то они уменьшены как камни от земли.

How disappointing.
This thread may have been interesting.

Если ангелы ненавидят, то они летают как темные птицы в мире.

Feral Shapeshifter

If you want to make a debate in the EXTENDED DISCUSSION area, be my guest. I came here to gain knowlege, not to argue. Debates blong in the extended discussion threads.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff