Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gaian

7,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Professor Deukahng

Luckily, one of my local universities offers Jappanese but not sure I'll be able to go there. stressed Also, according to my brother, you're better off knowing a good bit before going into the class for multiple reasons. Part of why I'd like to find a native speaker or someone else who is fluent to help me learn now. The writing I feel I can get down. I've been doing pretty well with my hiragana so far. It's the pronunciations, cadance of speach and the like I will really need help with. sweatdrop
TheRebornAngelNer
Professor Deukahng

Luckily, one of my local universities offers Jappanese but not sure I'll be able to go there. stressed Also, according to my brother, you're better off knowing a good bit before going into the class for multiple reasons. Part of why I'd like to find a native speaker or someone else who is fluent to help me learn now. The writing I feel I can get down. I've been doing pretty well with my hiragana so far. It's the pronunciations, cadance of speach and the like I will really need help with. sweatdrop
then..do you want a skype buddy? I haven't practiced in a while but I was looking to review some before next quarter. It's easier to attach the meaning to words when you've practiced them verbally too. do you have any kind of workbook or textbook for vocab? I'd focus more on the grammar and speaking than kanji for now. That's what class helps with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff