Welcome to Gaia! ::

Giver

AHH.
I'm traveling in a month and I'm struggling finding a place to stay that isn't over an hour from Seoul. x.x .
Advice if you've travelled there please
Is it best to stay by the airport?
I'm wanting to bundle my place and hotel tickets

Sparkly Leaf

11,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
illegirl
AHH.
I'm traveling in a month and I'm struggling finding a place to stay that isn't over an hour from Seoul. x.x .
Advice if you've travelled there please
Is it best to stay by the airport?
I'm wanting to bundle my place and hotel tickets

Seoul is not that “big” tbh. Is there anything that you want to eat or go to? Is there a budget?
A nice place to start is Jongno or Myeongdong. Also, get T money card: you can use for subway travel and buy things from convenient stores.
If you want to stay online, then you can buy a SIM card. I bought mine like for around €40 I think for 10 days (unlimited data).

I was there last year and I might go to Seoul again this year. I stayed few days in Seoul and bought a train ticket to Busan (for the seafood).

Naughty Guildsman

10,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I recommend hooking up with all the gay men. I don't know what straight people do but maybe you could date people as an alternative. Those Korean people have some good looking faces.

Tipsy Fatcat

Incheon (where the airport is) is like an hour from Seoul by train so... don't stay there.
Come into Seoul.

How old are you? Your age/activities you enjoy will honestly determine where in the city you should stay.

In your early/mid 20's and like to party but don't wanna spend a lot of money? (Hongdae area)
Same as above but got cash? (Gangnam area)
Late 20's-30's and wanna be where people speak English? (Itaewon area)
Want to immerse yourself in culture/be near museums? (Gwanghwamun area)

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
Stay my house, For free. very safe. 1/10 females recommend
I suggest connecting with all the gay men. I don't have the foggiest idea what straight individuals do yet perhaps you could date individuals as an option. Those Korean individuals have some gorgeous appearances.DigitalOcean SiteGround iPage
Nothing available on AirBnB at the moment?
During my stays I predominately used AirBnB and Booking.com (holds without credit card)

You can get the T Money card in the main area of the Airport in one of the convenience stores (CU?), take the AREX to Seoul. I stayed in Gangdong-gu and near Dongdaemun-gu, nice and quiet areas IMO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff