Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kung ikaw ang mabango, sino ang mabaho?

Ako. Pagkat lahat ng mabango ay may tinatagong baho. 0.1973587674248 19.7% [ 269 ]
Ikaw! 0.22743947175348 22.7% [ 310 ]
Kayo. 0.26632428466618 26.6% [ 363 ]
Yung lalakeng may baktol 0.30887747615554 30.9% [ 421 ]
Total Votes:[ 1363 ]

Feline Strawberry

13,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Phylea
Happy New Year! biggrin
Happy new year din! (:
Happy New Year!

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
iLyfa
RandomPoptartsMyAss

I really wish it could have been..why can't i have this during school XD if only i wouldn;t crash XD
As much as possible, I eat sweets before my most boring subject to stay alive.. xD

i love your avatar *~* it's so cute D:< ... lol kittens yum_puddi bur I ish always eat something DURING class - and I'll be eating fried chicken and people look around for what is that amazing smell XD

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
dh3n
Happy New Year!

;DDDD HAPPY NEW YEARS ... here you get tocino O~O' yum_bacon and pudding biggrin yum_puddi yum_puddi

Feline Strawberry

13,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
RandomPoptartsMyAss

i love your avatar *~* it's so cute D:< ... lol kittens yum_puddi bur I ish always eat something DURING class - and I'll be eating fried chicken and people look around for what is that amazing smell XD
thanks. cat_4laugh good thing you are not seen by your profs.

Feline Strawberry

13,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
dh3n
Happy New Year!
happy new year too.

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
iLyfa
RandomPoptartsMyAss

thanks. cat_4laugh good thing you are not seen by your profs.

it's expected of me to be sitting there eating - because I'm the only one who WORKS in class XD so as long as i'm working - I can eat XD

Feline Strawberry

13,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
RandomPoptartsMyAss

it's expected of me to be sitting there eating - because I'm the only one who WORKS in class XD so as long as i'm working - I can eat XD
whee that's great.

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
iLyfa
RandomPoptartsMyAss

whee that's great.

Yeah - schools in florida are kinda ... downhill at some points... when i'm in a class full of druggies and stoners... it's kinda...not really the best kind of class to be in - and stoners get "munchies" munchies are ... well when you just wanna munch XD but it's interesting - so how is your new year biggrin and what are your resolutions ?

Feline Strawberry

13,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
RandomPoptartsMyAss

Yeah - schools in florida are kinda ... downhill at some points... when i'm in a class full of druggies and stoners... it's kinda...not really the best kind of class to be in - and stoners get "munchies" munchies are ... well when you just wanna munch XD but it's interesting - so how is your new year biggrin and what are your resolutions ?
New year celebration was fun. Resolutions? hmmm. To have a more optimistic personality. xD I'm just wishing to pass my thesis and graduate this march/april. (: You?

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
iLyfa
RandomPoptartsMyAss

New year celebration was fun. Resolutions? hmmm. To have a more optimistic personality. xD I'm just wishing to pass my thesis and graduate this march/april. (: You?

I just want to pass highschool dramallama and well my new years was lonely - i was by myself when the new year rung in :/... and well I was on Gaia and I was talking to my pet fish (in real life - not my gaia fish) and well I guess I want to start learning how to speak Tagalog better - I understand it - but I can't speak it - it's a failure for me since - i'm in America - but everyone knows english so you adapt ;/...

Feline Strawberry

13,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
RandomPoptartsMyAss

I just want to pass highschool dramallama and well my new years was lonely - i was by myself when the new year rung in :/... and well I was on Gaia and I was talking to my pet fish (in real life - not my gaia fish) and well I guess I want to start learning how to speak Tagalog better - I understand it - but I can't speak it - it's a failure for me since - i'm in America - but everyone knows english so you adapt ;/...
It's alright as long as you understand. <: We can express ourselves in many ways. ooh, why were you alone?

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
iLyfa
RandomPoptartsMyAss

It's alright as long as you understand. <: We can express ourselves in many ways. ooh, why were you alone?

My mom is in the Philippines and my dad was out of town ;/

Kawaii Shoujo

10,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Millionaire 200
Good morning! biggrin

Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200