Welcome to Gaia! ::

finger's Waifu

Deathly Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Oh mein Gott, dieser Song, er ist nervig ja ich weis. er ist wirklich nervig ich krieg' diesen Song nicht aus meinem Kopf. Jajaja

Okay Yeah, I'm just an American who is part German and is indulging on one of her backgrounds native tongues.
But yeah if you know what i said, isn't it annoying? (If you know what its from)

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Jaeebon
Oh mein Gott, dieser Song, er ist nervig ja ich weis. er ist wirklich nervig ich krieg' diesen Song nicht aus meinem Kopf. Jajaja

Okay Yeah, I'm just an American who is part German and is indulging on one of her backgrounds native tongues.
But yeah if you know what i said, isn't it annoying? (If you know what its from)

das ist schlecht

finger's Waifu

Deathly Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
warum?
yummycupcakessparkles
Jaeebon

das ist schlecht

Friendly Smoker

5,215 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello, I am an American staying in the Black Forest till June I have been here since August.

finger's Waifu

Deathly Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Guten Tag!
xTh3_Alchemistx
Hello, I am an American staying in the Black Forest till June I have been here since August.
Welches Lied?

Friendly Smoker

5,215 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jaeebon
Guten Tag!
xTh3_Alchemistx
Thank you. Are you fluent in German?
Jaeebon

Was ist der Song? Ich wiess er nicht.

finger's Waifu

Deathly Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Oh, no, I am studying it.
xTh3_Alchemistx
Jaeebon
Guten Tag!
xTh3_Alchemistx
Thank you. Are you fluent in German?

finger's Waifu

Deathly Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100

hehehe
D1g1t4l_Ash
Jaeebon

Jaeebon

hehehe
D1g1t4l_Ash
Jaeebon

LOL. I though for a second there with the "jajaja" at the end you were talking about the "i am lorde" song Randy sang in south park.
I am lorde.. yeahyeahyeah.

Aber DAS... Das ist sehr nervig!
Jaeebon

hehehe
D1g1t4l_Ash
Jaeebon

The annoying song... Aptly named. Surprisingly, I've never even heard the English version before. And it's strange to me that someone actually wanted to translate this into their own language.

finger's Waifu

Deathly Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Hahah, i don't think I've ever heard the English version either honestly.
I was browsing through Cro and found this for some reason.
anyways~
How are you?

D1g1t4l_Ash
Jaeebon

hehehe
D1g1t4l_Ash
Jaeebon

The annoying song... Aptly named. Surprisingly, I've never even heard the English version before. And it's strange to me that someone actually wanted to translate this into their own language.

finger's Waifu

Deathly Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
HAHAHA LOL sweatdrop
buggsie blue
Jaeebon

hehehe
D1g1t4l_Ash
Jaeebon

LOL. I though for a second there with the "jajaja" at the end you were talking about the "i am lorde" song Randy sang in south park.
I am lorde.. yeahyeahyeah.

Aber DAS... Das ist sehr nervig!
Jaeebon
Hahah, i don't think I've ever heard the English version either honestly.
I was browsing through Cro and found this for some reason.
anyways~
How are you?

D1g1t4l_Ash
Jaeebon

hehehe
D1g1t4l_Ash
Jaeebon

Es gehts. I find it very strange that you type on the top of your quotes and not the bottom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff