Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Overstocked 200
biggrin Hey Guys what do you think about nz and what dya think about the philippines just wondering blaugh
I'm just a Filipino but I love New Zealand! Great dairy, the Lord of the Rings was made there and the Maori people are just great! Plus, your women are hot and the feminist movement started there and it's the only country in the whole world shaped like a shoe. ^^

The silly Australians always label NZ as sheep-shaggers though lol.

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Overstocked 200
omg your so cool
We don't call them sheep-shaggers... xD To me, they are just plain ol' Kiwis. wink

The Phillipines looks like an awesome place to visit. ^-^
Aotearoa. I know of it and I'm interested in going since I live in Hawaii and we learned some stuff about it, I'd rather visit that place then Australia. rofl
brodude123
omg your so cool

Nah I don't think so im actually quite nerdy. xd

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Overstocked 200
okay but still biggrin
Well I'm Filipina and I have a good friend who lives in New Zealand. Although I have not heard from him in quite a while. I hope that cute lil kiwi is okay.

Anyway, I love my country they just need to do something about the terrible traffic. blaugh
LunaEmperatrice
Well I'm Filipina and I have a good friend who lives in New Zealand. Although I have not hear from him in quite a while. I hope that cute lil kiwi is okay.

Anyway, I love my country they just need to do something about the terrible traffic. blaugh

And pollution, we also need to preserve our long lost ancient cultures, artifacts and ruins, foster our biological wealth (The Philippines is a mega diverse country ecologically) and have a good tourism, industry and business and to uplift people from poverty, we also need a good military and intelligence force to protect the nation from further invasions and illegal alien intervention we should also open ourselves up to migration to be multicultural nation.

Hopefully we can restore the Philippines to it's golden age in a short time soon. ^___^
GA1As Emilio Aguinaldo
LunaEmperatrice
Well I'm Filipina and I have a good friend who lives in New Zealand. Although I have not hear from him in quite a while. I hope that cute lil kiwi is okay.

And pollution, we also need to preserve our long lost ancient cultures, artifacts and ruins, foster our biological wealth (The Philippines is a mega diverse country ecologically) and have a good tourism, industry and business and to uplift people from poverty, we also need a good military and intelligence force to protect the nation from further invasions and illegal alien intervention we should also open ourselves up to migration to be multicultural nation.

Hopefully we can restore the Philippines to it's golden age in a short time soon. ^___^

I remember a paper I read that discussed why the Philippines is trailing behind its other Asian counterparts and it's due to the fact that Filipinos don't really give a damn about our nation's history. Most young ones think that by concerning yourself with our history and cultures it is "baduy". Meaning it's uncool and boring. Most concern themselves with copying the westerns fabs and culture. There's no appreciation for our old scenic places and historic sights. Sadly most Filipinos don't have an appreciation of the things around them, carelessly throwing their garbage outside jeepney's and other modes of transportation. I agree, we should strengthen our military and that means we SHOULD NOT negotiate with terrorists. I hate the current administration's way of handling the current crisis in Mindanao. I say declare an all-out military offensive and teach these low-lifes a lesson. They can't just use violent force on innocent people just so they could be "heard". I'm still not keen on the idea of accepting foreigners in the country just yet. I say let the government deal with the local residents first before they take in new ones. The current situation of the country is too ******** up for us to even consider accepting new residents we should worry about.
i think the phillipines is awesome!!!! im fillipino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Overstocked 200
im a filipino living in nz and i love it here but i kinda miss it back in the philippines. the food is delicious and there are some many great people but it would be better without the pollution and the traffic. hope they're doing something about it cry
ive lived in phillipines only for two years i was mostly raised here in america and saudi arabia i was born in saudi arabia

funny htings is my family decided to go first after philliphines in new zealand but instead they changed their mind so we went here in america hehe
but they are both great places i haven been new zealand though almost...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff