Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

I'm translating the follow phrases into French. Would anyone care to correct me if I'm wrong? Or suggest better ideas?

A parent to child relationship is very personal, and the raising of every child is different based on several variables that are up to a parent to figure out, not the government. If the government were to try and find a system to regulate all the processes that go into raising a child, there are far more children who will end up lacking than reaping benefits. Along with that, with children raised around likely few or perhaps even one dominant principle, we'll lose the individuality that America is known for.

Le lien de parenté entre un parent et son enfant est plus privilège. Élever de chaque enfant est différent fondé sur plusieurs variables qui sont jusqu’à parente pour chiffrer, pas le gouvernement. Si le gouvernement veut essayer trouver un système pour réglementer tout les processus qui entrent dans élever un enfant, il y a plus d’enfants éloigné qui finira par manquant que récoltant des avantages. Accompagné cela, les enfants qui ont élevé avec plus d’un principe dominant, nous allons perdre l’individualité qu’Amérique représente.

Fatcat

D: No one's helping. T^T
The Magic Midget Mushroom says:

Sh, this forum is slow during this time.

Be patient, and I'm sure someone can help you. 3nodding

Otherwise, just raid the Official French Thread. :3
very good translation!!! 3nodding

Fatcat

biggrin Thank you~ :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items