Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is anyone learning it?
Do you find it difficult or not?

I started to learn it this week by myself and so far i've been loving it - i think swedish sounds nice & it doesnt seem to be too hard (like russian) for example.

I need an oppinion of someone with experience, though. ninja
It is relatively easy and great. I self-taught Norwegian and now have no trouble talking with Swedes. Do keep it up.
Indeed, I believe it to be easy as well. Though, I'm a bit biased as I was born and raised in Sweden. xD Norweigian and Swedish are extremely alike, and Danish is also very alike those two languages. We can talk to each other in our own languages with relative ease.

I am fluent in Swedish, so if you need any help with learning, grammar; spelling, vocabulary or just to have someone to talk to - I'll be glad to help you out.

Friendly Elder

5,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
I'm living in Norway right now as an exchange student, and the language (very similar to Swedish) isn't too difficult. As a native English speaker, the pronunciation of the r is difficult, as well as distinguishing between some of the vowels, but in general it's not hard to understand (except when native speakers start talking really fast and you completely lose track of what they're saying).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff