Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey who here knows about the illuminatus? if you know about them and want to fight with me just post a comment and add me to friends. if you think im outta my mind and don't believe the illuminati are real go ******** yourselves if your going to dis me because i do believe in it.

~thank you for your cooperaton: Shai
And how, pray tell, are you going to fight them?! rolleyes
i can fight them from the inside taking down their major funds and corperations. as long as i have enough people than i can win
satchbot
And how, pray tell, are you going to fight them?! rolleyes
You have no idea what you're doing. Really you haven't. And I can't see a load of kids from Gaia joining your crusade. Even if they were to join you, you won't do much more that talk hard be and keyboard warriors.
and how exactly do you know if i know what I'm doing or not? you don't know me. i know exactly what I'm doing. I mearly put it on the wrong forum. i posted a similar forum and so far i have 14 pages. even though most of them were like you and being a judgmental a*****e. ^_^. i know what im doing, i just have to figure out the right approach. the last approach i made made me an open target for people trying to prove me wrong, so this time i posted it direct. no discusions. just me asking people that believe if they want to join my rebelloin or not. you underestimate me. i'm willing to kill for this cause. what im doing isn't even on the computor, i just need people from around the world, not just one place.
satchbot
You have no idea what you're doing. Really you haven't. And I can't see a load of kids from Gaia joining your crusade. Even if they were to join you, you won't do much more that talk hard be and keyboard warriors.

9,875 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Um there's been dozens of cults and organizations that use the name "Illuminati" -"The Enlightened" or "The Enlightened ones"- and it's many derivatives. so which one do you oppose?
good point, the one who is planning on NWO. and also coming out with veri-chips
Lydia Leventhal
Um there's been dozens of cults and organizations that use the name "Illuminati" -"The Enlightened" or "The Enlightened ones"- and it's many derivatives. so which one do you oppose?

9,875 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
NWO? What's that?
new world order. they want a world with only one dictating government, and they want the people to do what ever they say.
Lydia Leventhal
NWO? What's that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas