Welcome to Gaia! ::

Relentless Hourglass

Hello everyone. I was wondering if any of you could recommend a few good books in hungarian. My nagymama is in physical therapy for a few months (she fractured a bone just beneath her hip) and I wanted to send her a story she'd enjoy. I've been looking online but I can't read hungarian and the translators rarely work. ANyways, she loves love stories (not modern romance novels) does anyone have any suggestions?

Interstellar Explorer

It may be a bit late (I hope she is well and out of hospital by now), but still, you could consider these maybe:

Well, for example Ida regénye from Gárdonyi Géza or Pendragon-legenda from Szerb Antal. The latter one isn't really romantic though, more crime-like but it's entertaining. It's in connection with occultism, but not in a bad way and takes place in Britain.

Relentless Hourglass

Thank you Obi Aoi! I'll look into both of those. My nagymama may be out of the hospital (she is quite a terrible patient. The Doctors were as happy to say by to her as she was to them) but I'd still love to surprise her. It would be wonderful to make her smile.

And again, thank you. I had given up hope that anything would come out of this thread. You've made my day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff