Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Millionaire

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
mad We are in the middle of a global financial crisis! America is losing money, and the stock market is about to crash and cause another Great Deprssion! Plus, Asia, Europe, Austrailia, and the Pacific Islands are in the same situation! mad

I want to know where the money is going! For every dollar a country loses, another country gains a dollar. There is a fixed amount of gold on this earth which finances the countries. It can't just vanish without a trace... someone has to be gaining the money that we're losing. So tell me, where exactly is all of the money going!?! scream
well, technically, its not really "going" n e where
its jus that w/ all the inflation and rising prices of everything, countries have 2 pay more 4 stuf from other countries so the countries that got paid get eztra money which they use 2 pay the inceasing prices and so on
i dont like it
manga kokoro
mad We are in the middle of a global financial crisis! America is losing money, and the stock market is about to crash and cause another Great Deprssion! Plus, Asia, Europe, Austrailia, and the Pacific Islands are in the same situation! mad

I want to know where the money is going! For every dollar a country loses, another country gains a dollar. There is a fixed amount of gold on this earth which finances the countries. It can't just vanish without a trace... someone has to be gaining the money that we're losing. So tell me, where exactly is all of the money going!?! scream

The only reason everyone else is screwed economy-wise is because of the US, and their constant loaning from other countries and having such a huge debt to the rest of the world.

Where the money is? It's in the US. Oh, no. No, no, no. Not in the pockets of the government, but it's all in the pocket of some private citizens. Effin' rich people who pay almost no tax whatsoever.
Here I thought we ran on an imaginary and flexible amount of gold.
And as far as I can tell, the JPY, KRW, and RMB are still pretty stable, which works for me.
The Doomed Account
manga kokoro

The only reason everyone else is screwed economy-wise is because of the US, and their constant loaning from other countries and having such a huge debt to the rest of the world.

Where the money is? It's in the US. Oh, no. No, no, no. Not in the pockets of the government, but it's all in the pocket of some private citizens. Effin' rich people who pay almost no tax whatsoever.

Yes let's blame the US for everything!
Read up on history, tons of countries owe us money, from WW1 and WW2, along with interest.
Also, the rich pay 40 percent of the taxes. : /

Ryoko Nomara's Husband

Twilight Butterflyz
The Doomed Account
manga kokoro

Read up on history, tons of countries owe us money, from WW1 and WW2, along with interest.

And we used to other countries the same exact amount too.
Really i don't see why we used all that money to bail out a couple of businesses who made a few bad decisions, if they ******** up, they should pay for it, not the entire country.
Manakou007
Twilight Butterflyz
The Doomed Account
manga kokoro

Really i don't see why we used all that money to bail out a couple of businesses who made a few bad decisions, if they ******** up, they should pay for it, not the entire country.

I agree there, but I don't agree on blaming the US for every ******** problem in the world.
we're not going into a great depression, but a recession. Not hundreds or thousands of people out of a job so no depression, but it could still happen.

And a lot of the US money is always going to war, if you think about the US is almost always in a war. American Revolution, the war with the Seminole Indians, French and Indian war, civil war, ww1, ww2, the Cold war, the Vietnam war, and the war the US is in now. It's a big factor of why we're in debt. @_@

And if anything happens to the US it's going to effect many countries
RavynneDreamwater
we're not going into a great depression, but a recession. Not hundreds or thousands of people out of a job so no depression, but it could still happen.

And a lot of the US money is always going to war, if you think about the US is almost always in a war. American Revolution, the war with the Seminole Indians, French and Indian war, civil war, ww1, ww2, the Cold war, the Vietnam war, and the war the US is in now. It's a big factor of why we're in debt. @_@

And if anything happens to the US it's going to effect many countries

The U.S. usually enjoys a healthier economy during times of war... however, when things draw out as they have and with presidents making the decisions that they have, the wars can also severely hurt the economy.

Along with constantly spending money on the war effort, many big businesses outsource, which means American dollars are going to other countries and not back to the American worker and therefore the economy. With fewer workers and fewer people making money in the U.S., less people can actually buy things, which hurts the economy.
kenta reason
And as far as I can tell, the JPY, KRW, and RMB are still pretty stable, which works for me.

Don't expect much from the JPY in the next few months.

Partying Millionaire

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
kenta reason

No, we run on giving this gold to other countries by trade and receiving it from trade. Also, the JPY, KRW, and RMB can't financially fund the entire world. Also, we can't have only one economically stable country. Each country depends on the other countries to survive. If an several countries depend on one country, and that one country is suddenly in a position where it can barely support itself, what happens to the countries that depend on it? They are also financially devastated... I'm a high school freshman, and even I can comprehend that.

Partying Millionaire

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Manakou007
Twilight Butterflyz
The Doomed Account
manga kokoro

sweatdrop Plus this "Bailout Plan" is only going to make economic matters worse considering we are BORROWING money from OTHER COUNTRIES to finance it, and that will make the debt the US owes even bigger. stressed

emo redface sadly, it appears that we, members of Gaiaonline.com, can understand more about the current financial crisis than the so called "politicians" can. Yet they are the ones who are supposed to solve it, and I doubt they will listen if we even try to protest. they'll just say that we are just kids and don't understand anything. It appears to be vice versa... scream stressed cry redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff