Welcome to Gaia! ::

LiLCherryDreamer
Oui, Je parle un peu de français. And yes I've gone to Québec; it's going to be my third visit there. It's such a beautiful place, and the people are super nice--wanting to enjoy life, and just have a great time. Are you from the Montréal area?

Yes, I'm living on the south shore (montérégie) but study in Montreal smile ! Where are you from?

Petit Prince Noir
Ok, if I ever need to offense some girl from Québec I'll know what to say...

Okay XD ... !
Mylana
LiLCherryDreamer
Oui, Je parle un peu de français. And yes I've gone to Québec; it's going to be my third visit there. It's such a beautiful place, and the people are super nice--wanting to enjoy life, and just have a great time. Are you from the Montréal area?

Yes, I'm living on the south shore (montérégie) but study in Montreal smile ! Where are you from?

Petit Prince Noir

Okay XD ... !

lol ty you guys...
hehehe
i love this thread!!!
it seems like many people are from my place (québec)
^^

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mylana
LiLCherryDreamer

Petit Prince Noir

Okay XD ... !

Your studying in Montréal; your very lucky! I love the city. I'll be going to McGill University for a conference they are holding in late January. I am from Washington--so my dear Québec is too far to visit whenever I want crying But what are you study?

p.s. forget what Petit Prince Nori said...he's actually nice eek
LiLCherryDreamer
Your studying in Montréal; your very lucky! I love the city. I'll be going to McGill University for a conference they are holding in late January. I am from Washington--so my dear Québec is too far to visit whenever I want crying But what are you study?

p.s. forget what Petit Prince Nori said...he's actually nice eek

I'm studying in graphic design 3nodding
CreateXxLife26
Nice

lol ok
LiLCherryDreamer
I have one swear word my ex boyfriend from Quebec taught me it's tabarnak. That word is very commonly used; well at least where he was from.

It's used in Quebec a lot; it is the equivalent of '********' but like most French swear words it is derived from religion.
tu a un probleme je te jure
Xxcrazy_wolf_riderxX
jure?

O.G. Seeker

Diamond Liez
Xxcrazy_wolf_riderxX
jure?

It means "I swear". In English we would rather say "You've got a problem, believe me".
Petit Prince Noir
Diamond Liez
Xxcrazy_wolf_riderxX
jure?

It means "I swear". In English we would rather say "You've got a problem, believe me".

lol ok koollll imma say thatnext time in french class
Fantastic to know that if I call a Frenchmen a b*****d the message should still relatively come across. Though I suppose a fist in the face and a foot in the nuts is universal.
symptoms-may-include
Fantastic to know that if I call a Frenchmen a b*****d the message should still relatively come across. Though I suppose a fist in the face and a foot in the nuts is universal.

that would be funny if iit wasnt universal. like, i kiss would be offensive, yet raping htem would be hugging, or kicking in the nuts would be a kidd
Diamond Liez
symptoms-may-include

that would be funny if iit wasnt universal. like, i kiss would be offensive, yet raping htem would be hugging, or kicking in the nuts would be a kidd

It would be like everything you know is a lie. Red or Blue pill on this one?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff