Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey all my europian folks I am irish and german.
im america u all are weird
bikerdude99

Let me guess, you're one of the 90% of Americans who don't own a passport? I'm from the UK...I may be weird but I wouldn't want to generalise to all of my European counterparts smile

Beloved Lunatic

First of all learn how to spell European. Next, Bikerdude, I judge your statement as: Rascist. I am Greek-Brit, so watch what you say in this topic Bikerdude
We were complete opposites and it worked. And something happened between us that was not part of the plan...

OMG Your from Germany???
..we were in love.
WTF Biker dude. I am sry if he upset u I am also american and no offence I realy dn't care bout the rest o the world. I hardely care about my own country.
i'm italian
crying thre isn't italian in gaia crying crying crying
Greeks!!!!!!!
I live in Denmark so I'm Scandinavian and European. 3nodding
Cow Gurl Ohh
First of all learn how to spell European. Next, Bikerdude, I judge your statement as: Rascist. I am Greek-Brit, so watch what you say in this topic Bikerdude

Ok I know how to spell first of all and I am from and live in Europe so if your insulting me your insulting our schools, the only reason it came out like thats is because I was typing fast. Also that is cool your are greek.
florin 93
crying thre isn't italian in gaia crying crying crying

lol Im sure there has to be some
I'm french... And I live in France.
Tao Naala
bikerdude99

Let me guess, you're one of the 90% of Americans who don't own a passport? I'm from the UK...I may be weird but I wouldn't want to generalise to all of my European counterparts smile

Why did you even come here if you hate us? And you probably have some german or somthing in you because nobody is fully american.
Dororo13
WTF Biker dude. I am sry if he upset u I am also american and no offence I realy dn't care bout the rest o the world. I hardely care about my own country.

ok thanks I guess. But if you dont care about the world why did you come to gaia international?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff