Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hi.

This might be the wrong forum but I have a few questions and I hope any of you would be able to help me.

I am planning to go to Disneyland Paris early December. I heard that there are different tier tickets for those in Britain but when I look at the site it only offers the "super" ticket to Americans. I also went over to the local Disney store here in Milano and I don't think they sell park tickets in advance. So, is there a way to get tickets at the same kind of fees that are of what everyone pays? (the mini 1 day 1 park ticket)

Where do you purchase your tickets?

With hotel stays, do you stay within the Disneyland Paris circle area?

How is the rail system and it going back into Paris?

What airport do you normally fly into?

What I am planning to do:
1. Fly to Paris (cheaper than train i heard)
2. Not sure how to get to DLP (supershuttle to hotel?)
3. Stay in a hotel near DLP and the train station/stop
4. Enjoy Paris and things!

By the way, if anyone is planning on going around the first week of December, we should talk, so you can always send me a random pm.

Thanks! biggrin

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
when i visited disneyland paris i stayed at one of the disney resort hotels. it's pretty easy to get into paris from them, i think, but i didn't when i was there.
i flew to charles de gaulle airport (which i think is closest) and got a shuttle bus to the disney hotel, which took probably about an hour.

i can't help with tickets from other places since i was in the UK when i booked a trip there and i went for two days

Retro Punk

scullylam
Hi.

This might be the wrong forum but I have a few questions and I hope any of you would be able to help me.

I am planning to go to Disneyland Paris early December. I heard that there are different tier tickets for those in Britain but when I look at the site it only offers the "super" ticket to Americans. I also went over to the local Disney store here in Milano and I don't think they sell park tickets in advance. So, is there a way to get tickets at the same kind of fees that are of what everyone pays? (the mini 1 day 1 park ticket)

By the way, if anyone is planning on going around the first week of December, we should talk, so you can always send me a random pm.

Thanks! biggrin

i looked up "Disneyland paris" . Clicked on ; http://us.disneylandparis.com/index.xhtml

then i clicked on the Parks tickets (book your tickets) buttown on the top left next to the movie.

Which led me to : https://www.booktickets.disneylandparis.com/tnsa6/live/shop/9/MAINUSCD/pluto/index.php?vld=1&ecmp=n&affid=SECUTIX&tduid=32454335543R

on that page i found the " one day one park " ticket option. It had a mickey icon.

Now i don't know what the rates you've seen , the site said 85$ per adult. So...... Could i maybe interst you in some nice Merlot instead? Maybe with a side dish of goat cheese and fresh baked bagette??

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pugnacious Banana
when i visited disneyland paris i stayed at one of the disney resort hotels. it's pretty easy to get into paris from them, i think, but i didn't when i was there.
i flew to charles de gaulle airport (which i think is closest) and got a shuttle bus to the disney hotel, which took probably about an hour.

i can't help with tickets from other places since i was in the UK when i booked a trip there and i went for two days

thanks for sharing!

i was thinking of de gaulle airport too. i found out that supershuttle company is over here so that makes things easier.

yeah i was thinking of first booking through disney but the rates are way too much for me. i am not sure if i want to go every day so with tickets, i think the hotel may sell them. or well i hope they do. kinda like how some of the onsite hotels are in the lake buena vista area in disney world. sweatdrop

i am considering the relais spa chessy. pretty much the hotels that are south and near the outlet mall and other attractions... well what that area is.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Guin - Aoiichi
scullylam
Hi.

Thanks! biggrin

i looked up "Disneyland paris" . Clicked on ; http://us.disneylandparis.com/index.xhtml

then i clicked on the Parks tickets (book your tickets) buttown on the top left next to the movie.

Which led me to : https://www.booktickets.disneylandparis.com/tnsa6/live/shop/9/MAINUSCD/pluto/index.php?vld=1&ecmp=n&affid=SECUTIX&tduid=32454335543R

on that page i found the " one day one park " ticket option. It had a mickey icon.

Now i don't know what the rates you've seen , the site said 85$ per adult. So...... Could i maybe interst you in some nice Merlot instead? Maybe with a side dish of goat cheese and fresh baked bagette??

thanks! but if you saw the uk version, they have options for like 54 pounds for a cheaper ticket option. xDDDD either way, i have a feeling i will end up doing what you pointed out for the tickets.

can i have some grey stuff on the side? i heard it's delicious. >>

Retro Punk

scullylam
Guin - Aoiichi
scullylam
Hi.

Thanks! biggrin

thanks! but if you saw the uk version, they have options for like 54 pounds for a cheaper ticket option. xDDDD either way, i have a feeling i will end up doing what you pointed out for the tickets.

54 pounds is not the same as dollars. You should work out the difference. Also i went to Paris site. Find a money calculator.

Oh yeah caviar is extra. Unless you're a zombie. We dont serve zombies.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Guin - Aoiichi
scullylam
Guin - Aoiichi
scullylam
Hi.

Thanks! biggrin

54 pounds is not the same as dollars. You should work out the difference. Also i went to Paris site. Find a money calculator.

i know there is a difference. just it is odd there are tier tickets but everywhere else, no tier.

emotion_facepalm

Retro Punk

scullylam
Guin - Aoiichi
scullylam
Guin - Aoiichi
scullylam
Hi.

Thanks! biggrin

i know there is a difference. just it is odd there are tier tickets but everywhere else, no tier.

emotion_facepalm
Where else is there to go? Maybe , enjoy Paris instead and just forget disney?

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Guin - Aoiichi
scullylam
Guin - Aoiichi
scullylam
Guin - Aoiichi
scullylam
Hi.

Thanks! biggrin

emotion_facepalm

do not say such things to me. *tosses you to marshall to be obby'd to death*

no seriously. this is to fulfill something life long bucket list option. i can see other things later on so to me DLP is more important right now.

Retro Punk

scullylam
Guin - Aoiichi
scullylam
Guin - Aoiichi
scullylam

emotion_facepalm

do not say such things to me. *tosses you to marshall to be obby'd to death*

no seriously. this is to fulfill something life long bucket list option. i can see other things later on so to me DLP is more important right now.
AAAHHH ! Bucket List ! i understand ! Like going to Ireland and seeing a RL Nicu???

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
£54 really is about the same amount as $85 (maybe like $1-5 less)

you could call the hotel i guess and ask if they sell tickets there but it's probably not going to cost less than buying online.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pugnacious Banana
£54 really is about the same amount as $85 (maybe like $1-5 less)

you could call the hotel i guess and ask if they sell tickets there but it's probably not going to cost less than buying online.

thank you!

i just found out when my final for a certain class is, so it shouldn't interfere with plans now. biggrin i'm going to book things here soonish.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
I booked my hotel and flight. Also have the bus taking me to the hotel.

I not purchased my park tickets yet because I saw on the hotel's site it has this offer of
Quote:

Buy here your special 2 Park ticket
3 days for the price of 2*
Adult 139€ / Child 126€(3-11 years old included)

*Offer subject to conditions. Please check at Relais Spa reception desk.

It's from here

That means it is a 3 day/2 park correct? It is 30 euro less than the normal 3 day/2 park and it is the pricing of the 2 day/2 park. In US dollars, the 3 day/2 park is $220 (2d/2p is $181) So which is the better option?

Also I am thinking of getting the Photopass system thingy. I am reading that the PP+ is wonky since it is new but I think it would be a good investment still. I am going alone so no way I should do selfie shots all the time. xd

Oh and quick question about Easyjet. I see they have a limit on carry on baggage. This doesn't include a purse right? The measurements is only for a small suitcase or whatever you plan to have packed to travel with?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff