Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello smile

I am recently being really confused on how dialing numbers work. What you put before your number to work outside the country.

For my Norwegian its +47
and Danish is +45

I have recently gotten a summer flirt with a nice guy I would like to keep in contact with here in Denmark. But I don't know if I messed up giving him my number without reminding him of the dialing number for Norway, but I still got his for Denmark.

Will he receive my text messages, or not? Will I receive his, or not?

I don't know...He also has a facebook account, but I don't think he is on there a lot.

I sent him a text yesterday sending him congratulations on his birthday smile I'm really stressed, I'm thinking I will never get to talk or see him again sad

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Help. I need somebody. Help. Not just anybodyyy crying

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
He might not have your right number. I understand why your stressed out! But here's a simple solution: Call him!! And lemme know how that went for you 3nodding

Lupine Gatekeeper

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Gaian 50
Nordic_Bjork
Hello smile

I am recently being really confused on how dialing numbers work. What you put before your number to work outside the country.

For my Norwegian its +47
and Danish is +45

I have recently gotten a summer flirt with a nice guy I would like to keep in contact with here in Denmark. But I don't know if I messed up giving him my number without reminding him of the dialing number for Norway, but I still got his for Denmark.

Will he receive my text messages, or not? Will I receive his, or not?

I don't know...He also has a facebook account, but I don't think he is on there a lot.

I sent him a text yesterday sending him congratulations on his birthday smile I'm really stressed, I'm thinking I will never get to talk or see him again sad

as long as you remembered to put the
+47 on your dialling code it should be fine and you know to use the + 45 on his you should be golden. I know all of the u.k mobile numbers and it's dialling code start +44 the it would be instead of say 0789 it would be +44789

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mulien
He might not have your right number. I understand why your stressed out! But here's a simple solution: Call him!! And lemme know how that went for you 3nodding

He has my number, we tested it and he received my text. We were together then.

Sry if I might sound dumb :O But it's just really freaking me out :I

I's normal for all 90% of my thoughts to be about worries and things that may or will not happen burning_eyes

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Karastorm
Ah yes I see crying Then that's okay...

Thx, but I'm still stressed for some reason emotion_8c

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nordic_Bjork
Mulien

I's normal for all 90% of my thoughts to be about worries and things that may or will not happen burning_eyes

Awwwe you're inlove heart heart

But don't forget what Karastorm said.: Don't enter the first zero of his national phonenumber and you're good.

Lupine Gatekeeper

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Gaian 50
Nordic_Bjork
Karastorm
Ah yes I see crying Then that's okay...

Thx, but I'm still stressed for some reason emotion_8c

hehe it's fine. "Young love" is a stressful thing indeed specially when it's across different country's. Give him a ring and chat to him. If he doesn't answer he might just be busy. No need to be worried though.

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mulien
Nordic_Bjork
Mulien

Awwwe you're inlove heart heart

But don't forget what Karastorm said.: Don't enter the first zero of his national phonenumber and you're good.

4laugh Hahah oh gawd...

Thx emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas