Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi!

你好
Haha, Ni Hao smile

Dang, I wish my comp could type Chinese now, but the system is currently messed up at the moment rofl
I might be going to china either this summer or the next
:]
I am Chinese apparently.
EWColaCanada
Hi!

你好

您好, 您是中国人吗?

yes I even have QQ haha!! I know about the chinese facebook too..copycats xp hehe just kidding.
Oh does anyone here who is chinese and good at cooking have any good recipes? I have to make some chinese dish and well, I want it to be good haha.

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
werewolfhaidee
EWColaCanada
Hi!

你好

您好, 您是中国人吗?

yes I even have QQ haha!! I know about the chinese facebook too..copycats xp hehe just kidding.
Oh does anyone here who is chinese and good at cooking have any good recipes? I have to make some chinese dish and well, I want it to be good haha.

Im Chinese too, I wanna learn how to cook, my mom always does and she's afraid I'll burn the house down >>
Haruka-Hime
werewolfhaidee
EWColaCanada
Hi!

你好

您好, 您是中国人吗?

Im Chinese too, I wanna learn how to cook, my mom always does and she's afraid I'll burn the house down >>

a parents... they can overreact sometimes xd my dad refused to let me cook when they were not there because i had burned something once. lol and I'm a college student lol. I need to learn though cause i have to cook for them by wed haha.
The farthest my mother ever let me is to fry eggs and rice xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces