South Australia 0.075695394436845 7.6% [ 166 ]
Western Australia 0.124943000456 12.5% [ 274 ]
Total Votes:[ 2193 ]

Citizen

xvxblackrosexvx

Will do! Thankyou User Image

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥

hey if anyone is interested on the thread i have created (link is in my signature) im hosting a boxing day event the details are up

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Stellar Succubus

*peeks in* Hi again :3 Anyone got plans for xmas/new year's eve?

Taken Vampire

VVhip

♥♥♥♥♥♥

quiet one at home watching dvds and relaxing for xmas ... heading to a friends for new years for a week drinks and fun how about yourself?
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Stellar Succubus

xvxblackrosexvx
VVhip

♥♥♥♥♥♥

quiet one at home watching dvds and relaxing for xmas ... heading to a friends for new years for a week drinks and fun how about yourself?
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh that sounds awesome! I hope the weather's nice! It's been blah the last few years. One thing I'll miss about Australian Christmases is that they're in summer!

I'm heading to my sister's place for a couple of days over Christmas, then zero on new year's. I rarely make plans and end up sitting here doing nothing XD

I love to sit and watch the sunrise on new year's day, though. It's catharsis for me, but I had a reasonably good year this year!

Taken Vampire

VVhip
xvxblackrosexvx
VVhip

♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh that sounds awesome! I hope the weather's nice! It's been blah the last few years. One thing I'll miss about Australian Christmases is that they're in summer!

I'm heading to my sister's place for a couple of days over Christmas, then zero on new year's. I rarely make plans and end up sitting here doing nothing XD

I love to sit and watch the sunrise on new year's day, though. It's catharsis for me, but I had a reasonably good year this year!

♥♥♥♥♥♥
awww sounds cool, sorry my typos im just about to head to bed, last year i was on here at new years and the year before that too, i was making sure it wasnt going to happen again this year so ive made plans with a couple of friends nothing big just hang out, drink listen to music, maybe watch some dvds hell get nerdy play a board game or something,

hey no idea what your doing the day after xmas but if get on here the thread i have started is having an event your more then welcome to come and join i tried doing an event on here but no one really comes on and post anymore or regular enough to get a responses if interested the link for the thread is in my signature.... i am heading to bed now so have a good night/ day

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Stellar Succubus

xvxblackrosexvx
VVhip
xvxblackrosexvx
VVhip

♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥
awww sounds cool, sorry my typos im just about to head to bed, last year i was on here at new years and the year before that too, i was making sure it wasnt going to happen again this year so ive made plans with a couple of friends nothing big just hang out, drink listen to music, maybe watch some dvds hell get nerdy play a board game or something,

hey no idea what your doing the day after xmas but if get on here the thread i have started is having an event your more then welcome to come and join i tried doing an event on here but no one really comes on and post anymore or regular enough to get a responses if interested the link for the thread is in my signature.... i am heading to bed now so have a good night/ day

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Cheers! I'll check it out, and probably come along! I love a good excuse for a christmas avi :3 G'nite!

Taken Vampire

VVhip
xvxblackrosexvx
VVhip
xvxblackrosexvx
VVhip

♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Cheers! I'll check it out, and probably come along! I love a good excuse for a christmas avi :3 G'nite!

sounds good ill add u to the rsvp list

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
wish i could join but i only get christmas day off and even then i got to split the day between my family and the bf's family but i hope you guys have a great night n merry christas to every1 if i dont get a chance to come back on and *hugsblackrose* men can be awholes but they say u gotta get threw all the toads to get to your prince and you'll find the right guy when u least expect it too hope all you guys have a great time

Taken Vampire

Chef kittykat
wish i could join but i only get christmas day off and even then i got to split the day between my family and the bf's family but i hope you guys have a great night n merry christas to every1 if i dont get a chance to come back on and *hugsblackrose* men can be awholes but they say u gotta get threw all the toads to get to your prince and you'll find the right guy when u least expect it too hope all you guys have a great time

♥♥♥♥♥♥
awwwww thank you. i hope you have a wonderful Christmas. lmao i doubt ill ever find my prince but thank-you here is hoping
♥♥♥♥♥♥

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ur welcome and you will if i can find a guy then so can you

Taken Vampire

Chef kittykat
ur welcome and you will if i can find a guy then so can you

♥♥♥♥♥♥
aww thanks, i hope so, sucks spending the Christmas and new year season without someone that's for sure, by the way love the new Avi look very cute
♥♥♥♥♥♥

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
thanks and your avi always looks so beautiful

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
if your on there is a boxing day event i am hosting on a thread i started finishes midnight the 28 QLD time if interested click the key banner
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Liberal Loverboy

12,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Loiterer 100
Another Melburnian here. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash