Tasmania 0.05563155494756 5.6% [ 122 ]
Northern Territory 0.035567715458276 3.6% [ 78 ]
South Australia 0.075695394436845 7.6% [ 166 ]
Western Australia 0.124943000456 12.5% [ 274 ]
Total Votes:[ 2193 ]

@Belthizor
Anything for amusement!
I should totally focus on anything but bio blaugh

Waiwaiwaiwaiwait. How can you only have approx 3K when you post nonstop in this thread? xd
Because, we get crap all gold from posting these days, I miss the days where you used to get 5-10 gold per post.

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
because I spend gaiagold on stuff and the most posting gets me is 50gg once a day, from there it decreases till I'm getting 1-2gg per post and 2-4gg for surfing
@ Boris; Maybe because he spends it on the way. xD Do you have a bio exam tomorrow? ~.~

@ Josh; Yes, I miss those days. >< No first post gold. And people would have quests worth 4k... ><

@ Sheldon; That's weird. Lols. On a pretty normal day, I get around 1k. More if I could find some work in the services forum. xD

Oh, and I love playing Electric Love Faktori. whee
@Jen
First post gold? O.o
And yeah, I've got bio at some point tomorrow. I can't really be bothered checking what time xd
Lots of fun, and then I'll be bludging all afternoon^^. Do you have any exams left this year?

EDIT: you play piano? eek
So Jen, when you say 'piano exam' you mean electric love faktori?

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
well my internet is crappy mccrapcrap, so I can't get into gaia towns and can't play the games... work in the services forum?? I've only done one quest on gaia so far and it was for whatshisname at Crate and Apparel - all that work for a crappy photo!? gonk
@ Boris; Yeah, you get 50 gold for your first post of the day. rolleyes Bludging all afternoon? Tsk. What other exams you got left? I have an exam week in about 4 weeks. xD And it's gonna count towards HSC now. gonk

And yes, I play piano. And percussion. And flute. ^-^

@ Josh; No! I haven't played for days already! But yeah.. I really need to pass my 8th grade exam with an A and I'm really REALLY STRESSED. sad

@ Shelz (can I call you that now?); Ah, quests aren't worth it anymore. xD Because there are so many people on Gaia doing it. And you need better net. xD Haha. My current job on Gaia is advertising a thread. 50 posts a day at the Exchange forum at the rate of 2g/post for 30 days.

But I'm getting paid 100g + 50g tip a day. ;D
Jen, don't stress out about it, if you do, you'll flunk it for sure, if you stay cool and go with the flow, you've got more a chance of passing it.

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
yeah, tell me about it... this plan sucks... 500MB d/l a month? that won't get me jack s**t... you may call me Sheldz with a "d" ^_^ I consider you a friend, thus you are more than welcome to call me by my preferred nickname

EDIT: Josh has a point there, stress is not your best friend... just relax and you'll do fine

Oh yeah, on another note - gone are the days where you got gold for posting AND editing your own posts
@Jen
Ah, yes. And yes, bludging^^. It's what I do. Study like mad for days, then on the night before I just relax completely. No thoughts associated with the exam and all that. After tomorrow I've got 4 more. 2math, 3math, mod and 3english.
Good luck on your in-four-weeks-time exam^^!
What grade piano? If you do grades, that is.
And I'm sooooo bad at electric love faktori sweatdrop . T'is ironic, in a way

EDIT: zoom!
@ Josh; Sigh, my 7th grade exam was on my birthday last year, and I almost failed. =( So annoyed ><

@ Sheldz: Thankies~
Don't freak out over it Jen, you have an amazing group of friends on gaia, in the international forum, in this thread.

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
@Boris now you've totally lost me... 3English? mod? the maths I can understand... even though that was like my worst ever subject
@ Boris; Ah, that's what I did for Prelims! I just couldn't study the night before. >< I'm doing 8th grade. I <3 Electric Love Faktori. xD Anyone want any blue/red volts?

@ Josh; I know! >< And I'm so grateful for it! It makes me happy. ^-^

@ Sheldz; He meant 3 unit English and Modern history, I believe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff