Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neo
Islamic Teacher
Anymore questions
I am back! And yes, I have more questions.

What does Islam say about Jesus?

Adam and Eve eating the fruit?

And how do you really know for sure that over the years the Roman Empire has made changes to Christianity and changed it?

We Muslims believe Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary, that he was the Messiah and Prophet of God sent to the Children of Israel, that God saved him from Crucifixion, and that he shall return to kill the Dajjal and Gog and Magog, and therefore lead an era of peace

We Muslims believe that Adam and Eve were equal in blame and when they repented, God forgave them, so there is no original sin in Islam

I've seen documentary and read books from my public library that said Christianity changed during the Roman Empire
Anymore questions?

Hardened Warrior

Is it okay if we ask you a somewhat personal question?
Have you always been a Muslim? Or did you convert? I'm just curious is all... if you did convert, what about Islam drew you to the religion?
Jester25
Is it okay if we ask you a somewhat personal question?
Have you always been a Muslim? Or did you convert? I'm just curious is all... if you did convert, what about Islam drew you to the religion?

I've always been Muslim
Islamic Teacher
Neo
Islamic Teacher
Anymore questions

And how do you really know for sure that over the years the Roman Empire has made changes to Christianity and changed it?

We Muslims believe Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary, that he was the Messiah and Prophet of God sent to the Children of Israel, that God saved him from Crucifixion, and that he shall return to kill the Dajjal and Gog and Magog, and therefore lead an era of peace

We Muslims believe that Adam and Eve were equal in blame and when they repented, God forgave them, so there is no original sin in Islam

I've seen documentary and read books from my public library that said Christianity changed during the Roman Empire
I see! I would like to read and learn more about Islam.

I watched your videos from youtube about Islam

Hardened Warrior

Islamic Teacher
I've always been Muslim
I see... well, in other religions, I know that some people have struggled with their faith a lot during their lives. Have you ever had a moment like that? What has kept you, personally, close to the faith?

I like learning about religions, but I also like learning about the people who follow a religion, in case you're wondering...
Jester25
Islamic Teacher
I've always been Muslim
I see... well, in other religions, I know that some people have struggled with their faith a lot during their lives. Have you ever had a moment like that? What has kept you, personally, close to the faith?

I like learning about religions, but I also like learning about the people who follow a religion, in case you're wondering...

In the world we live in today, i have indeed struggled with my faith in multiple ways
In society people call us Muslims "terrorists", some Christians I've met called me "devil worshiper"
I blame alot of it on their ignorance and i try to ignore since everyone's entitled to their own opinion
Life is a test for me
I've stayed with my religion simply because i believe that out of all the religions I've researched that its the truth
I've researched Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, etc.and none seem to be a complete truth to me like Islam is
Neo
Islamic Teacher
Neo
Islamic Teacher
Anymore questions

I see! I would like to read and learn more about Islam.

I watched your videos from youtube about Islam

So what specifically would you like to know?

Hardened Warrior

Islamic Teacher
In the world we live in today, i have indeed struggled with my faith in multiple ways
In society people call us Muslims "terrorists", some Christians I've met called me "devil worshiper"
I blame alot of it on their ignorance and i try to ignore since everyone's entitled to their own opinion
Life is a test for me
I've stayed with my religion simply because i believe that out of all the religions I've researched that its the truth
I've researched Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, etc.and none seem to be a complete truth to me like Islam is
I believe that there are good people and bad people in every religion. So I honestly think that it's horrible that some people have called you that. :/ Sometimes struggles in faith, makes a person stronger... It seems that it has made you stronger too.

Thank you for answering my questions smile
Jester25
Islamic Teacher
Life is a test for me
I believe that there are good people and bad people in every religion. So I honestly think that it's horrible that some people have called you that. :/ Sometimes struggles in faith, makes a person stronger... It seems that it has made you stronger too.

Thank you for answering my questions smile

Your welcome smile

Cosmic Bunny

13,900 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Not a question, but Happy Ramadan! I have been fasting with my boyfriend who is Arab
Ambiekinsx
Not a question, but Happy Ramadan! I have been fasting with my boyfriend who is Arab

Thank you, and I hope you'll have a lovely Ramadan together
Anymore questions?

Quotable Genius

12,425 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Is there a Hell and what does it look like?
HappyHarpy
Is there a Hell and what does it look like?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff