Welcome to Gaia! ::

well,anyone who wanna come here is welcomed!! to me is really cool to meet people from different places mostly because you get to learn lots of new things...so to start im from Puerto Rico and i can speak english and spanish...also if u have like a really cool pic of ur country...go ahead and show it off!!
im indo n i can speak 3 languages...
Er...Hello. I'm from America, and I speak English...though my school requires me to learn Spanish, which I do not speak fluently. Erm...I'm attempting to learn French, but that isn't working out so well...

So pretty much, hello.
cool! finaly i see someone

11,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Hello I am from America, they don't make us learn a second language, at least not until you reach high school, then students take language just to graduate or get into college because of it being a requirement...

I think Americans need to learn a second language from when they are young. So many places in the world require their citizens to learn a second language (mostly for economic or political reasons X_x) ... well except for here in Japan... people here just learn English to pass the entrance exams for high school and college. sweatdrop

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hey,

If you like to meet more people from around the world. There is already a helpful thread called "INTERNATIONAL DATABASE. Look for your country here !! =)" That helps people look for a certain International topic or just hang out and meet others there. wink

For me, am Mexican and I live in the United States. I speak both Spanish and English. Also I've been studying French for two years now...and I am at a point where I can read it, but still kill the words when I say them hehe xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff