Welcome to Gaia! ::

so anyone have good/bad memories in an airplane or an airport? XP

one of the memories i will never forget was when i was 5,i was on a plane from japan to LA and in the middle of the flight ( was at night whatever country we were over..everyone was sleeping) i got locked in the bathroom for like an hour i guess and i started talking to myself wheeeeeeeee mrgreen lol my dad didnt even notice me gone cause he was sleeping too XD

i got out cause a kid about my age(my age now) wanted to go to the bathroom,so ye..it was locked and he knocked, i answered,he called a stewardess and i was saved XD my dad only found out when we landed when i told him XD

so anyone got anything to share? XP
I was travelling alone to China when I was 11, and I somehow got a fever. =/ The air hostess had to call for any doctors or nurses to come forth and help me. >.< It was scary.

Also,this wasn't on a plane, but at LA, en route from Sydney to NY, my brother just spewed in the middle of a very long queue at LA. Everyone had to be diverted around the spew... but then my family was allowed to cut in at the beginning because of it. xDD

That's all I remember at the moment...
Uh... well on my flight back from Japan I had to change planes in Las Vegas, but I had to go through customs, then walk across a huge parking lot, then check in, then make it to the gate. I think I got there five miuntes before they started boarding.

And the other one wasn't an international flight, but I was coming back to WA from UT, and my first flight was delayed for an hour so I had to change my connection in San Fran. Fine. Whatever. I went and talked to them. They put me on the waiting list and I had to scream and yell to get a boarding pass. So the lady gives me a thing that says "you're switching airlines because Alaska doesn't have a kiosk here and they've got a flight from San Fran to SeaTac." Yay. So I fly out to San Fran, then they send me out of security (-___-) to the Alaska counter where I find out that I haven't been booked on any flight like the chick in UT said. Thankfully, Alaska employees are smart, and I got a plane. I changed my bus from SeaTac to school, then finally flew out around 4pm. Landed on the tarmac at SeaTac at 5:29pm. My bus left at 11pm.

And this is why I will never fly United again.
Haha I had my first Plane trip=] I went to Canada, I've went there before, just not by plane, so it was my first time. Nothing bad happend, It was kinda fun haha[= I did get really bad headaches, but maybeh thats just me? =] whee

IRL Survivor

11,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
This story is more about us being really bored...

So, I went on a trip to China this summer with the singing group that I'm in in college. We went to Shenyang and Beijing. And while waiting in Beijing Capital International Airport-Terminal 3...we got bored. It was a 4 hour layover between planes. We had explored most of the place that we were allowed in and we had nothing better to do. So...we sang. It was amusing to say the least. It turned into an impromptu performance, we had a huge crowd of Chinese gather around us to listen. Pictures and everything..and some asked us for our autographs...because we were American. And some of them gave us money.
It was pretty awesome.
My family went to Florida a year and a half ago to go on a Disney Cruise, and let's just say that flying on a plane with 7 younger siblings is a real stressful time. Even if only for a couple of hours. smile
i got on a plane in dallas, texas and got off the plane in san diego, california.
then i got on a plane in san diego, california and got off the plane in dallas, texas.

=]]
I was coming back from Rome during the summer. There was a group of us. We had a layover in Paris. Some of the Italian airline workers were on strike (very common in Europe, we noticed). So, our group of 40 people had approximately 7 minutes to get on the plane from Paris to Houston, which was our next layover. A lot of us were lost, so four other people and I were leading the way and we went through some doors and some turnstyles only to find that it was a way to the exit. I mean, one of the men there and I both spoke French but we weren't reading the signs because we were in a hurry. So there are 5 of us behind these turnstyles and exit doors that we can't access from our side. So we're like "do we go around? crap crap this is nuts!" so there was this boy in our group named Chase (kind of a trouble maker) and he acted like he was walking through the doors to exit and he held the door open for us, so the alarms are going off and it's all "ArrĂȘtez!" (stop in french) and these security guards come running over and we're all jumping over the turnstyles and squeezing through the door and we're all running trying to get our plane which we already missed lol, so we had a four hour layover waiting for a new flight. It was a great time.
All my trips have been alright so far xP
Had a few scary experiences - like the plane suddenly dropping and feeling your stomach flip. Or when we pass through a cloud and the plane shakes like crazy. It gets tiring after a 16-20 hour flight D=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff