Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've finally finished re-decorating after a nasty earthquake wrecked my home. (That's what I get for taking a long vacation! xd ) Come visit, if you like. I've set a few goodies on the table for the occasion biggrin While I've tried to make the space walkable, there are unfortunately a few sticky spots (such as in the kitchen). Apologies if you get stuck, but I hope you enjoy your visit anyway!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=4854098

O.G. Lovergirl

Devon Aster

You put effort in your home and it shows! The home is absolutely lovely. No, I couldn't move around, but that's not your fault. This is something the devs need to fix, allowing us to move a little easier between rooms. I don't know if you knew or not, but your pot in the kitchen is on the floor. Also, if the devs created mirrors, a mirror in the bathroom hanging above the shelf would be perfect for you.

When you get a chance, please visit my home and let me know what you think. My Cozy Home.
ICESYS
You put effort in your home and it shows! The home is absolutely lovely. No, I couldn't move around, but that's not your fault. This is something the devs need to fix, allowing us to move a little easier between rooms. I don't know if you knew or not, but your pot in the kitchen is on the floor. Also, if the devs created mirrors, a mirror in the bathroom hanging above the shelf would be perfect for you.

When you get a chance, please visit my home and let me know what you think. My Cozy Home.

Thank you very much! Sorry for the extremely late reply. I've been trying to see your home and it keeps getting stuck on Sweeping the Floor sad I think I may have seen it while reading up on another thread earlier, and was impressed by it. I was hoping to give more specific feedback, but it's not cooperating with me. Also, yeah, the pot keeps wandering away from where I put it XD

wow!
both of you have
awesome houses!

i just decorated mine
for the first time

i was going for something
minimal!

check out my home?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff