Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
WTF. I can't even access my home either.

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

Same with what i posted in another thread:

I'd link you to a tutorial but i cant seem to remember where I found it~
Basically you need to move your home into towns 2. If youre house was previously from towns 1, they got rid of the server hosting homes and moved it to a new one. Thats why it cant load anymore~

Theres some guide somewhere. But I suggest you just go towns 2, travel south and follow some arrow picket signs that leads you to the docks. They will take you to a place to make your island home XD

Handsome Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Ray Artemis Darkwolf

Basically you need to move your home into towns 2. If youre house was previously from towns 1, they got rid of the server hosting homes and moved it to a new one. Thats why it cant load anymore~

Theres some guide somewhere. But I suggest you just go towns 2, travel south and follow some arrow picket signs that leads you to the docks. They will take you to a place to make your island home XD

I moved into towns 2 when it first opened up..

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

Geek Sama
Ray Artemis Darkwolf

I moved into towns 2 when it first opened up..

Odd~ Mine seems to work pretty okay. Not sure if they did something since they are integrating Zomg ._."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff