Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Preventative Unites for Neutralizing & Killing Zombies"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the end ...

So what happened ?: Some time during the 21rd century a discovery was made to help extant longevity in the human race. An animal known as the hydra, who's DNA held the secrets to the aging proses was spliced with that of a fungus found only in the rain forests of Brazil. What happened next will go down in history ... just not ours ...
The experiments created a new life form, one that was predicted to hold the key to immortality. It was named MicroManaOnnonomona-DMG. It was the greatest thing the human race had ever made by far, but like all great things there are those who would covet it and hide it away for themselves ... But greed and careful planing make for rare bed fellows and a sample was lost ...
Little was none about MicroManaOnnonomona-DMG's capability's at the time beyond the fact that if exposed to carbon dioxide it multiplied exponentially and uncontrollably !
Who stool the sample or how was never discovered but who ever it was let lose the greatest plague in recorded human history.
From one end of the world to the other it spread like a wild fire to engulf everything. No one ever knew how it spread so fast. Some say it was air born, others that humans and elves spread it much the same way a dog might spread flea's. At first MicroManaOnnonomona-DMG had little effect, At first.
Over time though it began to mutate people. Children were the first to be effected. Many showed increased brain activity while others none at all. Effectively brain dead. Yet they continued to go about living a normal life, for the most part. Many never showed any indication they left pain, hunger and in some rare cases emotions. Then one day for no discernible reason, every child born during and after the spread of MicroManaOnnonomona-DMG simply dropped dead ... And from the back of their head grew a sapling ...
The world governments rallied together in order to bury the dead in mass graves fearing a second extinction event. But all they did was increase the speed at which the extinction came ...
Giant tree like fungus structures strung up starting up from the mass graves and quickly spread outwards, the largest spread for ten miles in every direction. Most only grew a mile out. The area's became quarantined, Sealed behind walls of cement and iron, but this didn't stop what happened next ...
Life had seemed to return to normal for a while, then one day the the fungus tree's expelled their spores and that's how it began ... The fungus infected almost everyone within days. Those who didn't die from the pain of the infection became known as the Punks. Those who did ... The undead.

Welcome to The Zombie Punk

A few things of note:
We're aSemi-literate-RP-guild.
We use a Dice roll system for the guild.
Everyone gets 1 superpower chosen from a pre-made list.
We allow you to play as a Human, Elf, Goblin, Dwarf & Troll.
You can ether go rouge or join one of 7 survival groups known as the Punk Fortresses!
We use an RP post count system to travel around.
We use a stat based combat system.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aged Millionaire

Very interested. heart

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Capt Kool-Aid
Very interested. heart
Ty. i just finished the last version of the map lay out and the threads for the locations in the guild and sort of need to update this thread now XP

Aged Millionaire

Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Capt Kool-Aid
Very interested. heart
Ty. i just finished the last version of the map lay out and the threads for the locations in the guild and sort of need to update this thread now XP

I see. How long until it's open?

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Capt Kool-Aid
Capt Kool-Aid
Very interested. heart

It may be a while. As it stands right now i'm solo in the guild besides the mule and im working pretty much 24/7 on the guild and haven't even gotten into Location or zombie bio's.

Aged Millionaire

Capt Kool-Aid
Capt Kool-Aid
Very interested. heart

It may be a while. As it stands right now i'm solo in the guild besides the mule and im working pretty much 24/7 on the guild and haven't even gotten into Location or zombie bio's.

Well shoot me a PM when it's finished, I'll be there.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Capt Kool-Aid
Capt Kool-Aid
Capt Kool-Aid
Very interested. heart

If you want iv set the page up with a link. You can make a request and should be able to look around the guild. Im going to review requests once im done with the bulk of the work and can begin beta testing.

Aged Millionaire

Capt Kool-Aid
Capt Kool-Aid
Capt Kool-Aid
Very interested. heart

If you want iv set the page up with a link. You can make a request and should be able to look around the guild. Im going to review requests once im done with the bulk of the work and can begin beta testing.

It's too late to write a RP sample right now, I'll eventually make it around to it.. xD

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Capt Kool-Aid
Capt Kool-Aid
Capt Kool-Aid

It's too late to write a RP sample right now, I'll eventually make it around to it.. xD
thats fine.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers