Welcome to Gaia! ::

Turel snorted with amusement. Trying to not sound too snarky, he replied, "Well that depends Raziel. Do you ever recall me as the type to spin wild tales much less have an imagination? I thought you knew me better than that." He shook his head, frustrated. "Forget it. Forget what I mentioned. I'll leave you two to talk about whatever suits you and try to find a way out."

How he would do this as he was blind and lost he did not know. Regardless, Turel was determined to do so. He wasn't sure where the other end of the hallway led, but he was willing to explore it.
Raziel sighed and was about to correct himself before Turel let it go and turned to leave. A careless mistake done on his part, but oh well. He gave one glance at the spectre before him, as if wondering what to do in their predicment.

He would go after Turel or find another way.

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rel is Dumah around anywhere? I made cake and Dumah hasn't had cake in the longest time. :3
MadxHatterxTeapot
Rel is Dumah around anywhere? I made cake and Dumah hasn't had cake in the longest time. :3

(Do you want me to bring my Dumah mule in here too? I was actually going to bring someone else in. I haven't been on him for a while.)

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lieutenant Turel
MadxHatterxTeapot

(Do you want me to bring my Dumah mule in here too? I was actually going to bring someone else in. I haven't been on him for a while.)

Please? :3 I think that would be fun.
MadxHatterxTeapot
Lieutenant Turel
MadxHatterxTeapot

(Take into account Dumah is going to be in character. And not his guild persona either)

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lieutenant Turel
MadxHatterxTeapot
Lieutenant Turel
MadxHatterxTeapot

(Take into account Dumah is going to be in character. And not his guild persona either)

Oh. Well I just thought we'd have some fun with him. Like I said I made cake.
(Dumah is online. Should he contribute to the rp? I think Turel needs to post again. Or Ariel can post really.)

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lieutenant Turel
(Dumah is online. Should he contribute to the rp? I think Turel needs to post again. Or Ariel can post really.)

(Yeah. Sure. Dumah can contribute.)

She observed the strange creature go off and narrowed her gaze at him as he made his way to find his way out of this place. "Your brethren is a strange creature indeed. I can only imagine how you all interacted with each other." She said, gesturng towards Turel. "I pity that creature for her has no sight and has been driven."
And just like that, another one appeared. Dumah did not have Turel's luck of tumbling through a dimensional rip. His portal hole opened above where Raziel and Ariel were conversing. About ten feet above where they were conversing. Thankfully for them, when Dumah landed (on his head) he did not land on them. He did almost land on Raziel's head.

It took a moment for him to understand where he had fallen. He carefully sat up and rubbed his head. "Owwwwwwww"
Raziel have little time to react when Dumah fell out of nowhere (from above) and landed on his head at the wraith's feet. Though this surprise had caused Raziel to fall back and on his rear.

"Du...mah??" Where did he fell from was his actual question.
At hearing Dumah's voice, Turel stopped skulking off and returned to get closer to Raziel and Ariel. He made sure to leave some personal space for Ariel, unaware she was incorporeal.

"Well at this point all six of us are going to end up here." In a low voice to Raziel, hoping Dumah could not hear, he asked, "Is he physically unchanged from when I last saw him? I cannot tell unless I touch." For had Turel felt Raziel's face he would learn that Raziel had lost many of his good looks.
"Oh joy." In response to Turel's first comment. But it sounded less amusing as he hadn't expect this to happen. His eyes gazed curiously at his brother Dumah and hardly noticed any changes at all except his height although he looked a bit hunched over as he sat up.

"He has grown a bit in height, and twice his size.." He made a hand gesture to the front part of the cowl as if clearing his throat - which he no longer had. "Still the same Dumah we know."

Raziel snorted more so at Turel touching his face... or whatever was left of it beneath that cowl of his. "Yes, I can see that, Turel."
Sure enough, once Dumah stood up, he towered over everyone. Thankfully the ceiling was raised or he'd end up bumping his head against it. While standing up, he made sure to pick up a steel helmet that he wore on his head. Glancing about, Dumah was now aware he was in the presence of Raziel (who looked ridiculous), a strange woman (who looked ridiculous) and Turel (who still looked like a bunny).

"Well know," as he spoke in his deep voice, "it's been some time brothers "
Turel shook his head. As he went to nudge Raziel- to get his attention- he realized something was wrong with his brother. When did he become so skinny? Turel knew that he was slightly emaciated buy Raziel seemed in worse condition. This sudden revelation on raziel's physical appearance almost caused Turel to forget what he was going to say. He quickly composed himself.

"How long do you think before Rahab shows up"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces