• Demonic Associate 100

hempnode's Queen

Accursed Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
chernobylpets
hangin out listening to lectures before heading to seattle tonight.

I need to finish the e-lectures before I can finish studying for the exam on wednesday confused

*kicks hemp off of nore*

U better get some sleep, silly.
you'll live longer.

pfft i'll sleep when hempp gets up and starts playing dark souls 2 lol plus i am trying to make better guild art x.x my banner looks like an inflamed a**s x.x

study dem thingies i hope your exam goes well x.x i need to brush up on some books and math

Godlike Demon

38,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
an inflamed a**s?! o_O
and I am playing dark souls too XD

Give me an idea of exactly what you have in mind for banners and I will try to throw some stuff together. I got your earlier pm, but I need something a little more concrete, i.e color scheme, font style, overall vibe, etc.

hempnode's Queen

Accursed Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

hempnode's Queen

Accursed Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
chernobylpets
an inflamed a**s?! o_O

Give me an idea of exactly what you have in mind for banners and I will try to throw some stuff together. I got your earlier pm, but I need something a little more concrete, i.e color scheme, font style, overall vibe, etc.

well i was trying to do something with a beating heart in someone's hands and then i thought about like an animeish girl wrapped around a heart.maybe an anime emo girl lol

i want something that looks slightly emo...and dark...but gives the feeling of comfort...preferably some kind of animation...i'm really fixated on a beating heart or tears...dark colors like black...red...grey...font maybe something scribble ish like someone wrote in a journal...

i also want to do something with the main page...remember how you redid the writing on the kingdom's for me? I want to do something like a journal page there too...

you don't have to chern x.x you are a busy lady, but if you do, i will pay you if you want :3

hempnode's Queen

Accursed Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
chernobylpets
an inflamed a**s?! o_O

well i was trying to do something with a beating heart in someone's hands and then i thought about like an animeish girl wrapped around a heart.maybe an anime emo girl lol

i want something that looks slightly emo...and dark...but gives the feeling of comfort...preferably some kind of animation...i'm really fixated on a beating heart or tears...dark colors like black...red...grey...font maybe something scribble ish like someone wrote in a journal...

i also want to do something with the main page...remember how you redid the writing on the kingdom's for me? I want to do something like a journal page there too...

you don't have to chern x.x you are a busy lady, but if you do, i will pay you if you want :3

hempnode's Queen

Accursed Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Demonic Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
hello. im latino. anyware speack spanish xp xp

Godlike Demon

38,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

hempnode's Queen

Accursed Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cramo

sorry...hablo..poco...espanol?

Demonic Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Noretaku
Cramo

sorry...hablo..poco...espanol?

dime que tanto hablas español. te puedo enseñar y tu me enseñas ingles...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff