Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Take Heed of Your Little Sins and Repent! By J.C. Ryle

Keep a jealous watch over your repentance. Keep it up, and let not the fire burn low. Whenever you find a slackness coming over your soul—whenever you feel slow, dull, heavy, cold, and careless about little sins—look to your own heart then, and take heed lest you fall. Say to your soul, “Oh, my soul, what are you doing?

Have you forgotten David’s fall? Have you forgotten Peter’s backsliding? Have you forgotten David’s subsequent misery? Have you forgotten Peter’s tears? Awake, O my soul, awake once more. Heap on fuel, make the fire burn bright. Return again to your God, let your repentance once more be lively. Let your repentance be repented over again.” Alas, how few are the hours in a Christian’s best days when he does not make work for repentance!

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

The Great Delusion by J.C. Ryle

There is no greater delusion than the common idea that it is possible to live wickedly, and yet rise again gloriously—to be without Christ in this world, and yet to be a saint in the next.

I fear the false doctrine of the Roman Catholic purgatory has many secret friends even within the confines of the true Church today! However carelessly men may go on while they live, they secretly cling to the hope that they will be found among the saints when they die. They seem to embrace the idea that there is some cleansing, purifying effect produced by death, and that, whatever they may be in this life, they will be found “suitable for the inheritance of the saints” in the life to come.

But it is all a delusion.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Romans 10:9
... if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

"It is true,some wicked men die in apparent peace,and some godly men die in turmoil-but both are mistaken
A few moments will clear up the mistake of both."
-John Flavel

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

"How can a unrepentant sinner be merry,who is heir to all God's curses,and does not know how soon he may take up his lodgings among the damned."?
-Thomas Watson
Do you accept Pentecostal or Apostolic's from KJV bible?

Heart Grabber

I love something like this exists on Gaia! Truly, truly~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas