Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold if you participare

YAY GOLD 1 100.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 >

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=11350

Hello! Wow I cannot beleive the guild has actually been created. Hello Im a guild moderater of the Square enix guild, a guild in which Literates can rp in a safe, controled enviroment and most are based on the video game, Square enix! I hope you will join us and like to join one of our many series of Role plays such as...

Campus setting, Join Balamb, Trabia, Galbadia garden as a student training to become a mercenary!

Or a royalty scene where you are a brave knight in the grand army of Alexandria, serving under her majesty the queen; Garnet Alexandro VIXX

Or even venture into the depths of space with Fayt and his brave party across the galaxy to save itself from its creators..

These are just one of many RP's you will experiance here, if you're interested I hope you join! Please, don't mind the 15gold entrance fee. Its only a small price to pay to join this awsome guild! [It costs money to create new threads ya know lol!]
domokun heart heart heart
heart heart domokun
domokun heart
heart heart heart
heart heart
heart heart
heart heart
Hello! Wow I cannot beleive the guild has actually been created. Hello Im a guild moderater of the Square enix guild, a guild in which Literates can rp in a safe, controled enviroment and most are based on the video game, Square enix! I hope you will join us and like to join one of our many series of Role plays such as...

Campus setting, Join Balamb, Trabia, Galbadia garden as a student training to become a mercenary!

Or a royalty scene where you are a brave knight in the grand army of Alexandria, serving under her majesty the queen; Garnet Alexandro VIXX

Or even venture into the depths of space with Fayt and his brave party across the galaxy to save itself from its creators..

These are just one of many RP's you will experiance here, if you're interested I hope you join! Please, don't mind the 15gold entrance fee. Its only a small price to pay to join this awsome guild! [It costs money to create new threads ya know lol!] heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff