bump and good luck

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Hey ^^ whats wrong
Shinyuri
Hey ^^ whats wrong
I'm just thinkin about how you came to the charity alot when I first decided to help Wellums, but now I haven't seen you for a long time.

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Unknown Presence
It says SB 17K so TO LOW
Bump and good luck 3nodding

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
TheWifeOfGod
Shinyuri
Hey ^^ whats wrong
I'm just thinkin about how you came to the charity alot when I first decided to help Wellums, but now I haven't seen you for a long time.
I havnt been on much cuz of midterms but ill post again after this sells XD
Shinyuri
Unknown Presence
It says SB 17K so TO LOW
You'll never sell it for that much. Trust me I had to go 6.3k below my asking price and I had a guild with more than yours. (2 subfourms and 3k in guild funds) I only sold it for 16k.

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
That may be true but im not gonna go down to 8k even if the guild kills me stare im willing to haggle but not to that

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Unknown Presence
Shinyuri
Unknown Presence
It says SB 17K so TO LOW
You'll never sell it for that much. Trust me I had to go 6.3k below my asking price and I had a guild with more than yours. (2 subfourms and 3k in guild funds) I only sold it for 16k.

No offence Presence but she can and will sell the guild for 17k... 17k is a good price for this guild.

Infact, i may take it off your hands... but right now i have other offers and so my gold is being torn between many people at the moment. Once i get the offers over with and it is still for sale, i may purchase it. 3nodding

I wish you a good luck Shinyuri and if you need any help then feel free to Pm me.

(*Points to sig* I know guilds, believe me!)
Unknown Presence
2 subfourms and 3k in guild funds

You sold that for 16k? Unlucky... sweatdrop You could of sold that at around 22k if you waited a bit longer... may i ask, how long did it take you to sell that guild? A day, 2 days, 5 days, a week?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff