Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Wolf

7,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
Shanra the Dragon Bard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We are just getting started back up again, after our Captain took a leave of absence from the site. She's back now, and we are trying to build the guild back up again. Do you like to write?

I do. I haven't written in a long while, but I am looking to start being more diligent about it. I really miss writing and lately it seems as though ideas are just popping up everywhere!

Devout Worshipper

AlphaDire
I do. I haven't written in a long while, but I am looking to start being more diligent about it. I really miss writing and lately it seems as though ideas are just popping up everywhere!

They do have a habit of doing that. I can go for months without any desire to write, whatsoever, and then my muse will wake up. Only then I don't have the time.

Gracious Wolf

7,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
Shanra the Dragon Bard

They do have a habit of doing that. I can go for months without any desire to write, whatsoever, and then my muse will wake up. Only then I don't have the time.

Exactly! I also have the issue of having a strong desire to either physically write a piece or use a computer and I JUST was able to finally buy my first laptop in seven years.

Devout Worshipper

AlphaDire

Exactly! I also have the issue of having a strong desire to either physically write a piece or use a computer and I JUST was able to finally buy my first laptop in seven years.

I don't think I would have the patience to write anything that long on paper. Using the keyboard is just so much more efficient, and if I make a spelling error, which happens all the time, I can correct it immediately without scratching anything out. lol

Gracious Wolf

7,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
I applied for the guild! Just checking on my application. Hope everyone is having a fabulous night!

Devout Worshipper

AlphaDire
I applied for the guild! Just checking on my application. Hope everyone is having a fabulous night!

Thank you for letting us know Dire. Your application has been warmly accepted. I hope we are able to help you in widening your writing style, and I look forward to hearing what your book idea is all about. Feel free to create a thread for yourself in the Writer's Cafe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff