Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Gaian

♪ ♫—¤(`¤* ☽ ★ ☾ *¤´)¤—♫ ♪

Several years ago, there used to be Gaia families and guilds you could join where everyone knew each other and got along. I don't know about you, but I miss those kinds of places. Nowadays, I feel somewhat left out of all the cliques on the forums and don't feel I really "fit in" on Gaia. And I feel like the trolls are out in full force lately. I made my new guild to offer a place for people who want somewhere to belong.

Unity's Asylum is a 100% acceptance guild. No flaming or trolling of others will be tolerated. You don't have to agree with everyone, but you have to respect them.

It's free to join, and we accept based on your post history. We have to make sure you're not a troll or just plain mean. If that upsets you, I'm sorry but it's a necessary evil. If you do not have enough of a post history for us to decide (AKA: mules), we must ask you to reapply until we can get a better idea of who you are. We don't judge too harshly, don't worry.

Please keep in mind that we are a NEW guild, therefore not very active yet. We're looking for YOU to help us get that way. 3nodding

LATEST UPDATE: 25 members, 5 subforums, permanent chatspace up, and over 600 posts, a thread bumping contest and more to come!

Clicky to join!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Gaian

Update bump: We now have 14 members, 4 subforums and we're taking votes on which guild chat scene to get.

Lonely Explorer

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Homicide Hunter's Significant Otter

Green Explorer

12,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
It is a fantastic guild. emotion_kirakira

Hygienic Gaian

Bump update: 23 members, 5 subforums, our permanent chatspace and over 500 posts!

Hygienic Gaian

Bump!

Invisible Tipper

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

gaia_star

Bumping in interest of the guild. 3nodding

Hygienic Gaian