1 2 >

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
~Reason for strictness~

Our guild just went through a major clean out so we are ready for a new start.
We previously had an "all ages" rule and it attacked a lot of newbies that didn't know how/ want to rpg and there is not enough experienced rpgers in our guild.

So with the old stuff gone, we are happy to accept new members that are serious in wanting to join.

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
~About the guild itself~

RPG Destiny is set up as a kingdom with many gates (sub forums) leading to different themes of rp. This helps keep the guild organized, easier to find your topics, and allows us a way to easily monitor and help out when needed.

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Also this guild is an "Original" ideas guild, but we have recently allowed to try out fan based rpgs as long as it doesnt swamp the place and any characters borrowed from books, movies, anime, are asked to be supporting roles to your character, and not the main character it's self.

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Any Questions?

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Feel free to live a bump
oooo sorry im out im only 14 crying

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Are you a good rpger?
Haya Plum
Are you a good rpger?
it depends what it is really
i aint paying 500g to join either

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Bump

I looked at your profile, nice 3nodding I like the gif eggs and creatures their cute.

I couldn't help, but notice, you have the contacts, rod, night stick and other items in your quest list.

Vo is very upset by this and he made a personal announcemt a few months ago asking people to stop posting them in their profiles and to please remove them from their profiles.

These items were not susposed to be releaced to the public yet, someone came across their privet forum and stole this information.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff